K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the way Hyunjin is always a soaked, sweaty mess during their concerts while the others look perfect

britdance.gif

Which Hyunjin we talking about? Stray Kids or LOONA? 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Somebody needs to separate VocalRacha though :redface: I know they can’t thrive without each other, but they need to change it up, cause they have been paired up with each other in all of their unit songs.

They are also sadly the most overlooked members compared to the other 6, so they need to do something and stand out more in general, otherwise the popularity gap will keep increasing between them and the rest.

Btw they served here:

27a.jpg

Time to drop the Seungmin/Han's rock song and Lee Know/I.N's collaboration they mentioned last year on 2 Kids Room 

Seungmin at least has 2 OSTs in 2 big dramas and It ends up engaging the fandom to support him too, but I.N is the only member without any kind of promotion outside groups' activities and It kinda bothers me. 

:ghostface:

Just now, Chemist said:

Almost top 50 on Melon :duca:

manifesting a Rollin moment :jonny6:

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

yeah their backing band is lit

TXT is just performing to the studio instrumentals on their tore and it's kinda plain

britdance.gif

I don't follow TXT's performances at all, but I think some of their songs would sound amazing with a live band such as Lovesong, Dear Sputnik, L=L, Opening Sequence, GBGB... 

59 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

#JENCHELLA 2023!!! WHO ELSE READY FOR A COLLAPSE? HOLD UR WIGS AND DUCK FOR COVER!!!

jenchella throwback ✧ 190419 (cr: paint it black)jenchella throwback ✧ 190419 (cr: paint it black)

jenchella throwback ✧ 190419 (cr: paint it black)jenchella throwback ✧ 190419 (cr: paint it black)

Jennie looks so gorgeous here :jonny:

Idc about them but I want them to do well just because they are opening a lot of doors to other kpop acts. Way more than BTS did

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the way Hyunjin is always a soaked, sweaty mess during their concerts while the others look perfect

britdance.gif

King is forgiven for already looking perfect in the other 21 hours of the day

But It was funny when Milli met SKZ personally backstage and when she talked about Hyunjin was to say he was very sweaty 

spacer.png

Red Velvet still get domestic hits (minus Birthday tanking but that’s one since 2019 compared to multiple) and are now million sellers

SM has historically underestimated them time and time again - we saw they started shifting albums as soon as SM actually restocked and printed enough. anyone claiming that they’re booking small venues internationally because they can’t sell anything else is just talking out of their ass at this point. reveluvs have been complaining about their mismanagement for years :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

King is forgiven for already looking perfect in the other 21 hours of the day

But It was funny when Milli met SKZ personally backstage and when she talked about Hyunjin was to say he was very sweaty 

spacer.png

the first maniac tore dates when he had that bright red hair and he was literally sweating the hair dye all down his face

a Rudy Giuliani tea

britdance.gif

That was a MOMENT :WAP:! I hope everything goes well  tonight :heart:

Edited by Adama

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

I agree with whoever said Yujin would have been better in Lesserafim. She would be perfect over Sakura. 

Yunjin, Yujin, Chaewon, Kazuha and Sakura wouldve been such a KILLER lineup. Let Eunchae wait it out a few years more.

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the first maniac tore dates when he had that bright red hair and he was literally sweating the hair dye all down his face

a Rudy Giuliani tea

britdance.gif

That red hair was a nightmare :bibliahh:

I'm glad It didn't last long 

22 minutes ago, rzal said:

posting a clip where they got fireworks in their eyes to prove what exactly? :rip:

There's more after that don't worry!
But I don't know what the circumstances have to do with the backtrack being a bit too loud
britdance.gif

Edited by Green Tea Is Green

1 hour ago, Babymomo said:

You are so..... cut out bb, this might bite us in the asss cause coachella is literally right now, please be calm.

BP would never lip at coachella bb 

4 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Yunjin, Yujin, Chaewon, Kazuha and Sakura wouldve been such a KILLER lineup. Let Eunchae wait it out a few years more.

What does Sakura do better than Eunchae? 

but ideally the 5th member would be queen Garam :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Babymomo said:

#JENCHELLA 2023!!! WHO ELSE READY FOR A COLLAPSE? HOLD UR WIGS AND DUCK FOR COVER!!!

MOTHER

fifty fifty will probably be like momoland? glad they found some success tho, their first mini was really good

It's now the perfect time to release Jennie's You and Me because a lot of locals are going to look this song up after the show but of course YG's ass dgaf :rip:

Edited by Flomik

It's hilarious how 4th gen boy groups are literally invisible to Korea's media and GP :skull:. Meanwhile GGs are thriving like never before

7 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

miss wonyoung is so captivating

she's like an AI but better

Is Wonyoung live? I can hear her voice with backtrack in the beginning. Or is it just my impression? 

10. Teen Top Changjo

17. Teen Top CAP

19. Teen Top Niel

23. Teen Top Chunji

so nice to see legends of Kpop stomping on the others still :clap3: 

Edited by Cheers

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Is Wonyoung live? I can hear her voice with backtrack in the beginning. Or is it just my impression? 

I think she's live but pretty quiet :oh: