Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Adama said:

Ofc Taeyang is shirtless lol :clap3:!

Lowkey Scared bc Jimin voice is so unpleasant. Hope he didn’t abused the autotune this time 

Hopefully the reason Jimin was seen at YG is because he was recording his parts there

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Maybe? I thought that these MC jobs are usually given to visuals? Irene, Arin, Wy, Jisoo, Miyeon etc… 

:coffee:

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

What in the Illuminati — BTS. Blackpink. And now, NewJeans. You can just FEEL they’re the next global face of KPOP. Like it’s already been written… They’re operating on a whole different global playing field from everyone else.

And SO happy for the OMEGA X boys. After the nightmare they’ve been through. Here’s to a better future ahead for them :heart: 

the gap :deadbanana:we are witnessing the biggest ww kpop phenomenon since bts/blackpink  :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the gap :deadbanana:we are witnessing the biggest ww kpop phenomenon since bts/blackpink  :deadbanana2:

what did I just say :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

With average 3,3 million streams per day, in 17 days, Lesserafim will join and reach #2. 

Hybe GG are crazy. 

7 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I have no idea what "Rachalog" and "2 Kids Show" is? We are also getting a collab this year, but it's probably the Mnet gig where they are paired with Paul Kim.

I wonder if the "Special concert" is a JYP family concert? And I think that the season song is probably a Christmas bop like "Christmas EveL" or something :loki:

My guess is Rachalog will be a compilation or a complete re-recording of the songs 3racha released on soundcloud on their pre-debut days. Maybe that or a sub-unit debut, but that's the least likely scenario for now

ezgif-5-096b18f841.thumb.gif.1cd9d624cb3

8 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

With average 3,3 million streams per day, in 17 days, Lesserafim will join and reach #2. 

Hybe GG are crazy. 

crazy :deadbanana2:

I wonder if lsrfm and nj's hype will kinda die down a little too like itzy and aespa or will they keep this momentum for a while like bts and blackpink

Edited by MonsterNavy

22 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Biggest Streaming Days for a 4th Geneneration Girl Group on Spotify:

#1. NewJeans (01/06/23) – 9.62M 
#2. NewJeans (01/03/23) – 9.58M
#3. NewJeans (01/04/23) – 9.41M 
#4. NewJeans (01/09/23) – 9.38M 
#5. NewJeans (01/05/23) – 9.30M

:celestial5:

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I wonder if lsrfm and nj's hype will kinda die down a little too like itzy and aespa or will they keep this momentum for a while like bts and blackpink

I doubt they will die down. They have everything to be huge in the west and if people can't see it they are just delusionals :bird:

If HYBE plays their cards right I can even see them passing BTS and I'm not setting them up but they are just perfect to be huge WW 

The fact that the pinks still haven't released any English song by themselves annoys me so much. 

They could've been way bigger than what they are :coffee2:

20 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

if they keep releasing good songs and build a stable fan base like aespa they will be safe

4 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

If HYBE plays their cards right I can even see them passing BTS and I'm not setting them up but they are just perfect to be huge WW 

I can already envision NewJeans doing a lot of the North American promo circuit BigHit sent BTS to back in the day.

I see NewJeans on Jimmy Fallon. Eventually the VMAs, AMAs, and SNL. And you know IF this forward trajectory continues, HYBE will 100% take a crack at the Grammys/Recording Academy in the future, since BTS got in.

The fact that HYBE may have found an act to seamlessly fill in right as BTS goes on hiatus is actually nuts. They owe so much to the ADOR team :pancake:

YG better not shove SHITTYMONSTER or whatever the hell abomination that group name is give the INVITED artists their TIME to shine pls!

and no ratsure pls!

11 hours ago, Gaia said:

Their coachella set will probably be:

Pink Venom

Shut Down

LSG

HYTL

Extended mix of Solo + Money + OTG (maybe Jisoo solo if it actually happens)

Girl they're headliners they're given like 1 hour and 30 minutes minimum, its a full concert set.

No doubt they're doing like 90% of their entire discog minus The Happiest Garbage and some forgettable mini album B-sides.

[theqoo] BLACKPINK ARE HEADLINERS FOR COACHELLA!!!!!!! (OFFICIAL)

BP who will be attending Coachella as the Headliner after their London festival, congrats congrats🎉

original post: here

1. Must be fun

2. Seriously, they are daebak and f*cking coolㅠㅠ they made such a big buzz for being good performers the first time that they became the headliner a few years laterㅠㅠ

3. They made it....

4. I'm looking forward to their stage

5. How many minutes do the main headliner usually get to perform?? Is it the same as last time?? Looking forward to it

6. Crazy, they are the main event... seriously fascinating

7. F*cking coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Crazy, they did it... seriously, BP are f*cking coolㅠㅠㅠ I wonder how much cooler Coachella-BP will be ㅠㅠ

9. Wow this is daebak

10. Wow crazy, they are headliners both in the UK and the USㄷㄷ f*cking cool. BP's lives are seriously freaking badass. Ha... I also wanna go watch them live over there