• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way they are so big in Japan :clap3:And we are getting a full Japanese studio album in February, which will hopefully establish them completely over there :wanda: 

JYP really also need to push Lee Know in Japan as well, since he's one of the most popular male idols in Japan right now, and the Japanese are loving him + he's also the only member that can speak Japanese at moderate level. Fun fact: He's also a big anime nerd :clap3:

They also need to convince Japanese netizens that he's half Japanese and is Kento Yamazki's cousin :gaycat7:  And just like that, a new Japanese it-boy is born :celestial5:

20210103_164839.jpgimage_2021-01-04_113502.png

LeeKnow-Star-Metal-Rivet-Sweatshirt-Inspiration-3-e1643800522663.jpg?v=1660749192&width=493Kento_Yamazaki-p02.jpg

I almost died when they announced their 1st studio album ONE DAY after SKZ-REPLAY release. I can't handle so many emotions.  :jonny5:

But I should've expected, because their Kyocera Dome/Saitama Super Arena encores are in late february, so they will be in Japan and It's the perfect timing to promote the comeback. 

Also, these weeks I wasn't active here I missed your endless Lee Know promotions that always make me laugh. JYP should hire you, king :dies:

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

As @xrosup mentioned, it's mostly token stans aka Armys and Moas attacking SKZ  :rip: But it's the MOA's trying to hide behind NewJennies for me, cause both SKZ and NewJennies are bigger than TXT :skull:

Btw bestie, where have you been cause you have been missed! And I love your new avi! :clap3: Stan Lee Know stan angel:angelo: ezgif-5-096b18f841.thumb.gif.1cd9d624cb3:angelo:

Aww :chick3:

Let's talk about what we haven't in the past weeks. 

Did you like SKZ-REPLAY's new songs? What are your favorite songs? (I already know Limbo is one of them:deadbanana2:

Also, what did you think about their plans for this year on Step Out 2023? 

I know I already asked this but I still wanna know if the OMG mv is considered insensitive and ableist in terms of the asylum concept?

Also I saw the new peak, are the chances of Ditto entering the Hot 100 strong for within the next 2 weeks? Because I'm already putting it in my to stream playlist :jonny5:

Why are people so negative to whatever BLACKPINK does? It's like they can't never win. 

I'm anticipating the slayage :clap3:

11 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I know I already asked this but I still wanna know if the OMG mv is considered insensitive and ableist in terms of the asylum concept?

I've actually wanting to say something about that 

Jennie got in a whole controversy for her nurse & patient scene in LOVESICK GIRLS 

banned the video until the scene was taken out

but it's crickets for NewJeans, who's entire video uses that concept. interesting...

you can't tell me there aren't people in Korea trying to work against BP

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Jennie got in a whole controversy for her nurse & patient scene in LOVESICK GIRLS 

but it's crickets for NewJeans, who's entire video uses that concept. interesting...

That's not the reason why the Jennie scene got taken out 

Jennie scene was taken out cuz it was Seen as something sexual and nurse and sexual has been used as a sexual fantasy thing since ever and of course in Korea it would be worse since they are one of the most conservative countries in the world 

Edited by Sorecer

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

Jennie scene was taken out cuz it was Seen as something sexual and nurse and sexual has been used as a sexual fantasy thing since ever and of course in Korea it would be worse since they are one of the most conservative countries in the world 

they also said it was mocking healthcare workers, etc..

did they not have healthcare workers in the NewJeans video? yes they did 

so where's the uproar for them?

Just now, Mel. said:

"people in Korea trying to work against BP" in question was Korea's Medical Workers Union, who felt that her nurse costume was overly sexualized(which it was) and contributed to stereotypes in their profession. I know you're not the brightest of the bunch, but it doesn't take much to realize that people have the right to be mad at the sexualization of their jobs, there's no conspiracy

Anyways....

2023 is looking real bright for the Pinks and it's only January 

I wonder what else they have planned :duca:

7 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

"people in Korea trying to work against BP" in question was Korea's Medical Workers Union, who felt that her nurse costume was overly sexualized(which it was) and contributed to stereotypes in their profession. I know you're not the brightest of the bunch, but it doesn't take much to realize that people have the right to be mad at the sexualization of their jobs, there's no conspiracy

there was nothing sexual about the scene whatsoever

so like I said...another example of Korea trying to take down BP

and don't try to come for intelligence b!tch

make your point without being nasty cause I can get in the gutter if that's what you want

Edited by Mel.

16 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Tell him

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

stupid b!tch. :biblio:

:ahh:

haven’t decided if I’m going to Coachella since idk if I wanna fight people on the floor for a good view 

19 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

14 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

now, I know yall would come for mel about anything but lets be real here. there's nothing "sexual" about this nurse outfit jennie wore or in that mv scene like at all

they just wanna complain cause its blackpink be fr :toofunny3:

353010_EjnCL6ZWsAApi_E.jpg

Edited by MonsterNavy

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

2019 - 2022 always the main event :jonny5:

vCqEvMGj3HX3Ewv7elyToDZyiRI3ubfveLYRMBDd.jpg  coa-2023-WEB-4x5-v1.jpg

Proud is an understatement

from the side stage to the main stage :clap3:

This deserves universal acclaim.

Edited by LCTV

2 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

:ahh:

haven’t decided if I’m going to Coachella since idk if I wanna fight people on the floor for a good view 

I mean, if you have the opportunity

you definitely should go, this is a historic moment

The way I forgot Arichella was headlined :rip: social media was mostly only talking about BP and locals trended “blackpink pony tail” because they didn’t know Lisa’s name :deadbanana: MY GIRLSSSS

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Proud is an understatement

from the side stage to the main stage :clap3:

I think Coachella has always been eyeing them for the headliner slot since their legendary 2019 performance but covid happened and there were no coachella in 2020 and 2021 - and they couldn't do 2022 since they were on hiatus and had no new music out in a year 

Just now, Mel. said:

I mean, if you have the opportunity

you definitely should go, this is a historic moment

I saw them in LA last year, it was amazing and I’m tempted for Coachella but not decided yet! I registered for pre sale