K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

11 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

just heard the jisoo song and :toofunny3:

the whole song is so dull and boring, starts off with a b c do re mi, the dated ass 2016’d drop and the chopped vocals serving dance monkey

Lol, we don’t care about your opinion of a person/group you don’t like. Your OPINION will always be rooted in bias. 

I will judge for myself, thanks.

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you probably couldn’t even count on one hand the times your 4th gen favs have sung live and it’s quite embarrassing

7 hours ago, LiamVillain said:

:nicole2:

AHHHHH SHES FREEEEEEEEE :alexz:

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

the way ive still hasn’t failed to drop a song i love. i’m constantly fed by ex IZ*ONE girlies. WIZONE defiantly won over ioi fans despite the huge scandal. the most they got was WJSN (that’s still a win to me though).

:loki:

spacer.png

lsfm and ive have probably out-successed her but miss chungha's quality and talentry remains unmatched I fear. None of the izone girlies have served this hard :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Can we talk about this masterpiece? The whole mini is amazing but this song is just perfection and freshest thing I've heard in a while :jonny3: 

the bouncy bass in this is so good :jonny6:

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Some of you probably couldn’t even count on one hand the times your 4th gen favs have sung live and it’s quite embarrassing

Some of us don't care also.

I'm not listening to the live versions when I'm listening to music

Besides, BP's music isn't particularly hard to sing :rip:

Speaking of 4th gen, TREASURE just had a career BEST in Japan for their newly released Japanese single “Here I Stand” :clap3:

the increase 30k to 200k!

78-C983-F8-8-C9-C-4478-818-D-99-FF8-CD85

every opinion is always rooted in bias, that's literally what opinion means

Just now, playboi said:

Some of us don't care also.

I'm not listening to the live versions when I'm listening to music

Besides, BP's music isn't particularly hard to sing :rip:

That’s apparent y’all don’t care and neither do they and that’s why they continue to do it Y’all are going to their concerts to listen to a cd loll embarrassing :bibliahh:

and no one said BP’s songs are hard to sing, that wasn’t the argument. But one things for certain and two things for sure, no group has ever been able to do BP songs justice and that’s the tea.

1 minute ago, Antisocialites said:

every opinion is always rooted in bias, that's literally what opinion means

Not necessarily

you can have an objective and un-bias opinion

but I’m not gonna take the opinion of a known BP anti serious, I’m just not

10 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Well since you mention it:

Actually I am kinda attracted to women as well I think? :psyduck:
Fun fact: I have only slept with women my entire life, and actually enjoy it. My first love was also with a female.

I have never been with a guy actually, since I’m closeted bi, and nobody has a clue that I’m into men as well :dies: If you saw me in real life you would’ve never guess that I was part of the gay/bi community. I don’t really know any LGBT people like that either.  
But I will probably try hooking up with a guy soon through one of those dating apps y’all use once I get the courage.

But maybe I might be gay idk? In short, my sexuality is kinda complicated. If I wasn’t closeted then I would’ve posted a pic of myself in here, since I usually get good compliments about my good looks :emofish:

Spoiler

This kind of confusion is totally normal w/ bi people and should be more normalized in queer circles. :gaycat4:

Just now, Mel. said:

Not necessarily

but I’m not gonna take the opinion of a known BP anti serious, I’m just not

an opinion can truly never be objective

My opinion is that putting cameras in a trainee shower is evil behavior. :gayorkcat2:

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Not necessarily

Well you clearly can't since you praise any turd TEDDY and YG come up with

aespa berghain darkroom dolls

nickiminaj-obsessed.gif

YG needs to take notes seeing TREASURE’s sales. The Japanese girlies want ORIGINAL music, not just “Japanese ver” of their songs

just imagine how much bigger BLACKPINK would be in Japan if they released original songs

hopefully with BABYMONSTER having 2 Japanese girls, YG doesn’t make the same mistake with them.

9 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Well since you mention it:

Actually I am kinda attracted to women as well I think? :psyduck:
Fun fact: I have only slept with women my entire life, and actually enjoy it. My first love was also with a female.

I have never been with a guy actually, since I’m closeted bi, and nobody has a clue that I’m into men as well :dies: If you saw me in real life you would’ve never guess that I was part of the gay/bi community. I don’t really know any LGBT people like that either.  
But I will probably try hooking up with a guy soon through one of those dating apps y’all use once I get the courage.

But maybe I might be gay idk? In short, my sexuality is kinda complicated. If I wasn’t closeted then I would’ve posted a pic of myself in here, since I usually get good compliments about my good looks :emofish:

Spoiler

The way your bias might be your sexual awakening to the men :clap3:

It's no wonder he was considered as LGBT pride icon at one point and rank higher than Gaga

5 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

aespa berghain darkroom dolls

nickiminaj-obsessed.gif

I love this remix because it's exactly what I want their music to sound like

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

The fact that this encore was 100 % raw without any backtrack in the background + they were nervous as hell since it was their first win, and yet they sounded like they still ate the CD :jonny5: 4th gen Mamamoo in terms of vocal talent :clap3:It's nice to see some 4th gen ggs being able to actual belt and slay vocally

Damn they ate. Lily live vocals disappointed a bit tho. 

urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
uri-urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
uri-urimanui jayuroun nineteen's kitsch
kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, kitsch
uri-urimanui jayuroun

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

20 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

an opinion can truly never be objective

hmmm…idk about that because there’s quite a few un-biased and objective opinions I have on some recent groups even if I don’t like them. Like NJ for example. I don’t follow or really care for them, but I can admit that “Hype Boy” is a great song.

some here can’t seem to do that especially with BP, you don’t have to like them but some of the “opinions” on their accomplishments, influence, etc is rooted more so in “can’t take” than it is truth. The girls will openly lie and fabricate things just to diminish BP’s success

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Well you clearly can't since you praise any turd TEDDY and YG come up with

Teddy is a HIT MAKER.

Edited by Mel.

But honestly…

there’s really no reason why BLACKPINK doesn’t/hasn’t at least released original Japanese SINGLES. It doesn’t even have to be full albums or even EP’s, but an original Japanese single every year shouldn’t be a hard task. TWICE does it

they can sell out domes and arenas in Japan, so obviously they have fans, but it just perplexes me that they haven’t released original Japanese material

girl, I need to be in that room during renew negotiations, cause chile I have thoughts, opinions and concerns

Edited by Mel.

9 hours ago, jqnetto said:

they eat CDs for breakfast :jonnycat:

a reverse TWICEian expedition. 

Superb, amazing, brilliant 

14 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Hoshi’s continual HARD launch of him and Lee SooHyuk is going down in history :clap3:@Witnessed ET

Aww as he should!
 seeing them makes my heart warm :heart: 

so happy for our Hoshi :clap3:

32 minutes ago, Century said:
  Hide contents

This kind of confusion is totally normal w/ bi people and should be more normalized in queer circles. :gaycat4:

Spoiler

Anyways why were you even asking whether I was into women or not? Is Baekhyun THAT feminine? :dies:

24 minutes ago, discreetinside said:
  Hide contents

The way your bias might be your sexual awakening to the men :clap3:

It's no wonder he was considered as LGBT pride icon at one point and rank higher than Gaga

Spoiler

The way I always lose it whenever I see this random moment :ahh:Lee Knowles LGBT icon, turning straight men gay I fear   ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.768dcf0f3c4

Spoiler
Spoiler

Btw I have always been attracted to men more than women actually, but just didn't bother to experiment with men, since I don't mind being with women either. Puzzy is not bad at all, but maybe a man hole is what I also need

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.768dcf0f3c4

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I remember someone in here saying yesterday that NMIXX need to win their first music show win today, so that they can go viral for their vocal skill at the encore, which is exactly what happened :dies:

15 hours ago, Adama said:

Im anticipating Nmixx first encore :duca:

I think their encore have the potential to go viral which will be the promo to boost the song up even more.

(the song have been rising the past 2 days) 

I knew it :cm:! Now we have to wait for the morning charts update