• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, stochastic said:

Sorry I don’t have the suspension of disbelief that these girls can convince me that they have a grasp of the word when most English speakers don’t even understand it. I don’t know why the songwriters are trying to be so pretentious

I don't think it's that deep. I imagine it's just a catchy pop song with a unique title...

41 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Is this real? 

Wow this would have been big news if it was 2009

30 minutes ago, Adama said:

When him and Jennifer do a campaign together :WAP:

Nnnn, Jennie and JK fans have been FIGHTING for months because of V.....

37 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

JUNGKOOK X Calvin Klein incoming

why do fans think it's him over other members (V)? 

6 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Nnnn, Jennie and JK fans have been FIGHTING for months because of V.....

And this is exactly why it would be the best pr move from CK :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Bc the pics leaked 

3 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Jungkooks been teasing off his underwear for months :lakitu:

I won't mind if IVE's full album have full lines distribution like this 

of course the best one is Royal though :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

When him and Jennifer do a campaign together :WAP:

My GAWD, the way i would kill for this, my exact fantasies, need both of their deranged fanbases to take a break from being insufferable and let the world be a witness to this excellence!

Atrl Sebs123 GIF - Atrl Sebs123 Crying Lady - Discover & Share GIFs

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

i wouldn't mind either since tripleS' music slaps but I'd rather them be their own thing and hopefully he'll be able to get most of the other members to join soon

I would prefer their own thing as well but on the other hand I’m wondering if they get any good treatment since tripleS is his main focus right now and I don’t want some low budget mess. 
But I guess it will take some time anyway.

39 minutes ago, Adama said:

Bc the pics leaked 

Oh?? Are they on Twitter?:eatpopcorn: 

Jaden Jeong will definitely try get more LOONA members. Didn't they sell 100k+ with their last album?

TripleS lack album sales and that's what a company needs for profit

59 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

picsart poster

They better show up in my youtube music as NCT DJJ or NCT JDJ or whatever but not here for a Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi kinda mess.

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

They’re all native Koreans and one Japanese member. They obviously didn’t have a grasp of any English words until they took the time to learn them. :skull: 

Maybe instead of being condescending, you should ask yourself why you don’t know the word “kitsch.” It was basically the 90s version of gaudy and is well-known by most Americans.

Who said I didn't know what the word meant? 

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Oh?? Are they on Twitter?:eatpopcorn: 

There’s one pic of Jungkook shirtless with just a Calvin Klein denim jacket on

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Her hips don't lie :jonnycat:

She's so sexy and is truly the cvndiest idol to ever exist! :WAP: 

42 minutes ago, Topaz said:

XG is making me a stan.

Taste :clap3:

2 hours ago, samybertoni said:

Doesn’t Kitsch mean camp or something

they often get confused with one another but they are not the same.

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

What will set Baby Monster apart from BLACKPINK from a marketing perspective? Like, underage badass girls? Is that meant to really sell? I mean I love BLACKPINK to bits and if they're anything like BP I'd love it but outside of being a YG group, I find it hard to think BLACKPINK rehash with more members would prove feasible long term especially with BLACKPINK still being the biggest group in the game right now globally with BTS under hiatus and its unspoken but clear they're resigning.

On another semi related topic of new generation girlies, I can really see NewJeans leading the next wave of K-pop by finally cracking public recognition globally. I can see HYBE planning a whole global takeover for the girls. I mean the return on investment historically is already there, 6 songs and they're nearing 1B already on Spotify alone :jonny5: BTS and BLACKPINK, for how massive their bases are, are still relatively inert in the public recognition sphere, people know what K-pop is but will hardly be able to attach face to name and brand. NewJeans might just crack that code. NJ1 will break massive records I tell you, the K-pop general fanbase will be perched from all sides and so will the Bunnies. Geffen will probably push the f*ck out of them stateside and HYBE will have their payola machine up and running full steam. OMG is literally Top 10 fastest growing songs release in 2023 so far on Spotify Global its insane, its still Top 40 Global and its been 3 months :wanda: OMG 2.0 would break records fr that song is crack! Also has anyone noticed NewJeans has a distinct lack of a rapper? All of them sing-talk at best, there's no unnecessary rap breakdown, just good pop-r&b melodies straight through and strong trap-pop instrumentals.

Stream SOTY 2023!

Have you watched their videos on youtube? You will exactly know what’s the direction of baby monsters