K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

I wonder if YG is pissed at Twice getting stadiums in US before BP :bibliahh: that company deserves it for the years of mismanagement 

watch him announce the encore in May/June next week :dies: but I actually think they will reveal it after Coachella

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I think there's still 500 scummy platinums left but those ain't selling till they put their normal prices :deadbanana2:

But damn, they can do a 2nd day with general sale :msmarvel:

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Immense :deadbanana2:

I like how they capitalized "HISTORY" for a stadium that's been open for less that 3 years.  With two of those years under health restrictions enforced by the people's republic of California.

:cm:

2 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

I like how they capitalized "HISTORY" for a stadium that's been open for less that 3 years.  With two of those years under health restrictions enforced by the people's republic of California.

Guess we'll have to wait for the Metlife Stadium tweet. :jonny5:

Just now, fauxtography said:

But for real, we need all those people to stream the mini.

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gif

The EP was a big improvement from B1&2 but I'll be boycotting till the titles serve excellence again, only gave it 1 spin! :lakitu: 
But I will be forced to stream after the perfs in the tour probably:msmarvel:

twice is doing insane numbers on this tour

not even the biggest pop girlies can do that

was Jungkook sober during his stream? maybe Hybe should check on him

BP and Twice making history outside of their country. They’re taking it 

Edited by Dialamba

AHHH TWICE in their US media takedown era we love to see it! They better circle them down the drain! Nayeon deserves to go solo without that heavy weight Nazi supporter on her shoulder!

Give them Taylor Swift 2016 levels of hell T

4 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

AHHH TWICE in their US media takedown era we love to see it! They better circle them down the drain! Nayeon deserves to go solo without that heavy weight Nazi supporter on her shoulder!

Give them Taylor Swift 2016 levels of hell T

Are you 50 pages behind or did you think you were still typing in your betterhelp.com window?

No one believed me whan i said MHJ is a pedo. 

No one believe me when i said if SM joins kakao then ive career will be over just like t-ara. 

That wonyoung scandal must be really big, i was suspecting thr scandal is about liz tho,  either way yeah they will probably end up being this generation t-ara. 

Edited by Pinter

37 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Congrats to them and to Blackpink doing a stadium in France. :clap3: 

And what about Red Velvet

4 hours ago, Taeyong said:

Fr7fZkhX0BAaEWw?format=jpg&name=small

What the actual f*** is going on with Jungkook :bibliahh:

I'm actually curious but what IS happening to him? Last I heard he broke up with that scammer girl. But his FIFA song didn't exactly flop even though it wasn't a hit. Is he just over it?

6 minutes ago, Pinter said:

No one believe me when i said if SM joins kakao then ive career will be over just like t-ara.

Maybe not...

Kakao should leverage this new partnership for an SM group too though. RV should be a prime candidate

Edited by Zack

51 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

This is big for the whole industry. They really are paving the way for my favs. :jonnycat:

Edited by Century

I know uYGly is FUMING somewhere about Twice selling out US Stadiums before Blackpink :deadbanana2:

The 10 date all stadium US encore is coming. And tickets WILL average out at $300

16 minutes ago, Pinter said:

No one believed me whan i said MHJ is a pedo. 

That wonyoung scandal must be really big, i was suspecting thr scandal is about liz tho,  either way yeah they will probably end up being this generation t-ara. 

why would kakao sabotage them when IVE is way bigger than any female group from SM right now :deadbanana4:

It's totally obsolete, but I still have a PTSD tick whenever I find Sony involved in kpop just because of the past incompetence.  From the stillborn nugu stuff like BBdeGirl, Wassup, Wings, etc. to the actually successful acts like Crayon Pop, EXID, Momoland, Oh My Girl... ... all who had their biggest hits before signing deals with Sony.  Hmm, there goes that tick again.

Edited by harrythevifan

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Iktr proving these haters wrong everytime :clap3:

sana-twice-meme-alcohol-free-twice.gif

7 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

why would kakao sabotage them when IVE is way bigger than any female group from SM right now :deadbanana4:

smile and nod everyone

2 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

It's totally obsolete, but I still have a PTSD tick whenever I find Sony involved in kpop just because of the past incompetence.  From the stillborn nugu stuff like BBdeGirl, Wassup, Wings, etc. to the actually successful acts like Crayon Pop, EXID, Momoland, Oh My Girl... ... all who had their biggest hits before signing deals with Sony.  Hmm, there goes that tick again.

I don't know if Sony was involved in the TT selection of those groups, but they all have in common that they released songs way too similar to their break out hits. To be honest only blackpink can release the same song like 5 times and get away with that... 

1 hour ago, Zack said:

The number is accurate. Oricon is actual sales.

RIAJ certifies based on total shipments sold to retailers, the same as Circle in Korea. SM sold a million copies of the album to Japanese stores, but the Oricon number is what the Japanese stores sold to actual customers in Japan.

It's a huge achievement whichever way it's looked at, especially as Japan was much more closed to Korean media at that time.

Oricon was only about 80% of stores at that time. You have to be certified to be part of Oricon, similar to Hanteo. There’s no doubt that the sales were significantly higher than the Oricon numbers.

Plus, they also excluded global shipments. I alone added 5 sales that weren’t counted.

2 hours ago, katyberry said:

Yeonjun stans in the quotes have to be joking....Jiwoong is 100x more handsome

1 hour ago, gugunikko said:

He’s like sexy in manly way unlike the other two twink

….:bibliahh::bibliahh: