K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Jyp is such a mess. Like wheres the promotion for misamo. Who cares about another solo or group comeback atm. :coffee2:

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it so hard for SM to do a little push for Thirsty? :deadbanana4:

Release a full MV

Release a dance practice video

Like do something

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Wait, this is so weird. The timing :biblio:

Bestie, it's literally on purpose to try to "block" SKZ or whatever they are trying :dies: It's mainly Moas and Dives aka the arch enemies of Stays who arranged this streaming party and asked other fandoms to join as well. But I wont be too worried, but I just think it's funny and just seems obsessive? But I wonder why GIDLE stans joined in, when Stays and Gidle stans are usually besties? And I thought Stays were neutral with Mys as well? 

Moas obsession with SKZ needs to be studied in general cause it reminds of the same obsession Armys have with Blackpink :toofunny3:  Like Armys would also have these type of streaming parties every time BP had a comeback :rip:

41 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Is it really the purpose? What is it to block tho? 

The purpose is to try to gain more streams than SKZ, since SKZ just had a comeback who broke records and showcased why they are considered the top of their gen globally.  

42 minutes ago, Flomik said:

TXT in the gg streaming party:

Blud Thinks He's On The Team / Who Invited My Man Blud | Know Your Meme

I'll still be participating though if I won't be busy

Moas are so embarrassing, like I have never seen bg fandom being this desperate for validation from gg stans :redface: The way they always try to pull the "TXT and ggs" this or that, or how supposedly different TXT are from the other bgs etc. and them always trying to convince gg stans that. Like when will they realize that all bgs are on the same boat especially with gg stans :dies:  They have the same mentality as "pick me", where they always trash other bgs to get gg stans attention, like the second hand embarrassment I get :toofunny3:

28 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

L

You’d think SKZ have a number one on Spotify. What are they going to block ??? 
K-pop Stans doing streaming parties have been a thing for years please :rip:

The purpose is literally to gain more streams than SKZ? :rip: Why else would Moas and Dives have this joined 4th gen streaming party right after SKZ's comeback, especially when we all know they are the arch enemies of Stays? :rip: Like the only thing Moas and Dives have in common is literally their joint hated towards SKZ :skull:

Just look at their comments and quotes, like they are literally saying it  :toofunny3:  Like when have you ever seen a joined 4th gen streaming party between 5 groups right after a group's comeback :ahh:

Edited by Pluto2022

49 minutes ago, Tomek said:

why did g idle become more successful after soyeon took over creativity control?

She has always been I-DLE executive producer, since she was always fighting with cube for the groups music and image. Now she just doesn't have to fight with the company before getting approvals or do song she doesn't want in order to release songs she/the group likes.

Yeah where is MISAMO? Like even if they're a Japan unit which has a different promotional tactic (usually a lot more abrupt) you'd think the first official subunit would still get a typical teaser style, announcement, anything

finally some live vocals

sounds like someone accidentally turned Felix's mic on

adelelisten.gif

I'm always happy for more TWICE content, but where's HITZY????? 

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

why did g idle become more successful after soyeon took over creativity control?

Soyeon sold her soul for meme TikTok hits

50 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not IVE, TXT, aespa, Gidle, LE SSERAFIM stans and all their chart accounts joining together to have a joint streaming party so that they can "block" SKZ :ahh:Like the obsession, you cant make this up :ahh:

Their chart accounts even made an official artwork for this supposed joint streaming party against SKZ :toofunny3:

Fxxa-ugaIAE6vvG?format=jpg&name=large

Truly serving main character energy :clap3:

2e7e22eb3e939f029b1a8896209b14c8a6af34c8

Funny cause this post is supposing that stray kids is like #1 on spotify

Next update IDLE will be in front if them in global, with mass streams or not, considering the drop in streams on s-class

Such a shame that they release their worst music at the top of their popularity

mess I didn't know the audience at Inkigayo was so tiny, they show it at 0:37

its giving high school production

adelelisten.gif

31 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

FxwuWKeaUAI32PW?format=jpg&name=large

Miss Jihyo finally? :jonny5:

huh??? :WAP:

wait it says august :deadbanana2: what the hell

we are not even a week into june

14 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bestie, it's literally on purpose to try to "block" SKZ or whatever they are trying :dies: It's mainly Moas and Dives aka the arch enemies of Stays who arranged this streaming party and asked other fandoms to join as well. But I wont be too worried, but I just think it's funny and just seems obsessive? But I wonder why GIDLE stans joined in, when Stays and Gidle stans are usually besties? And I thought Stays were neutral with Mys as well? 

Moas obsession with SKZ needs to be studied in general cause it reminds of the same obsession Armys have with Blackpink :toofunny3:  Like Armys would also have these type of streaming parties every time BP had a comeback :rip:

SKZ only has STAYs and a dream 

:deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

wait it says august :deadbanana2: what the hell

we are not even a week into june

jype has been teasing twice releases months before they come out for a while now

Soyeon is such a mood she really out there saying her competition is not the groups but Min Hee Jin, the producers behind IVE and Le Sserafim too.

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

mess I didn't know the audience at Inkigayo was so tiny, they show it at 0:37

its giving high school production

adelelisten.gif

The biggest stages have like 400 people but most of them have like between 100 and 200 people.

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The purpose is to try to gain more streams than SKZ, since SKZ just had a comeback who broke records and showcased why they are considered the top of their gen globally.  

Moas are so embarrassing, like I have never seen bg fandom being this desperate for validation from gg stans :redface: The way they always try to pull the "TXT and ggs" this or that, or how supposedly different TXT are from the other bgs etc. and them always trying to convince gg stans that. Like when will they realize that all bgs are on the same boat especially with gg stans :dies:  They have the same mentality as "pick me", where they always trash other bgs to get gg stans attention, like the second hand embarrassment I get :toofunny3:

The purpose is literally to gain more streams than SKZ? :rip: Why else would Moas and Dives have this joined 4th gen streaming party right after SKZ's comeback, especially when we all know they are the arch enemies of Stays? :rip: Like the only thing Moas and Dives have in common is literally their joint hated towards SKZ :skull:

Just look at their comments and quotes, like they are literally saying it  :toofunny3:  Like when have you ever seen a joined 4th gen streaming party between 5 groups right after a group's comeback :ahh:

IVE has 3M streams per day while SKZ 20 no matter what SKZ will stomp so I don’t get the dives are doing a streaming party to go against SKZ when dives fight more fearnots than stays. It’s not that serious 

Misamo’s debut announcement February, debut nate : N/A

ITZY N/A

JYP : Let’s post Jihyo’s debut when it will be released in two months while she is getting any teasers until July. 
This company makes no sense. 

26 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

finally some live vocals

sounds like someone accidentally turned Felix's mic on

adelelisten.gif

This is my first exposure to this song and my gosh... its awful

adelelisten.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I will be skipping Miss Jihyo's solo debut.

Her voice just does not work for me. She's in the realm of Jisoo for unlistenable vocalists for me

adelelisten.gif

I'm curious to see the positions SKZ will reach on European Charts with distribution (minus UK because of the rules). 

:lakitu:

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

This is my first exposure to this song and my gosh... its awful

adelelisten.gif

Same.

Sounds like a bad parody of a kpop song.

Even BTS at their worst made better music.

adelelisten.gif

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

IVE has 3M streams per day while SKZ 20 no matter what SKZ will stomp so I don’t get the dives are doing a streaming party to go against SKZ when dives fight more fearnots than stays. It’s not that serious 

Misamo’s debut announcement February, debut nate : N/A

ITZY N/A

JYP : Let’s post Jihyo’s debut when it will be released in two months while she is getting any teasers until July. 
This company makes no sense. 

MISAMO is debuting on July 26th. 

8 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

IVE has 3M streams per day while SKZ 20 no matter what SKZ will stomp so I don’t get the dives are doing a streaming party to go against SKZ when dives fight more fearnots than stays. It’s not that serious. 

They are just trying to re-chart I AM. It's just outside top 200 with around 1.1M streams daily. Idk what's up with those childish accusations. :rip: