• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• slw84

• BrokenMachine

• GraceRandolph

Lol why

They tend be just be a bunch of covers mixed with like 1 or 2 news songs/remakes anyway

7 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Why is everyone saying Ari, didn't she already release christmas music? lol

Mini projects. The door is basically wide open for her to finally put a fully realized album out. :cm:

Xmas albums won't do well in the streaming era. It used to be a token xmas gift for that auntie or grandma who u haven't talked to for years. But now nobody uses CD anymore so there's no market for it

8 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

No thank you!

It's the most useless music ever :skull:

this. we have enough with all the xmas songs infesting the charts and blasting everywhere :rip:

Edited by BloodLuster

57 minutes ago, Sept said:

Xmas albums won't do well in the streaming era. It used to be a token xmas gift for that auntie or grandma who u haven't talked to for years. But now nobody uses CD anymore so there's no market for it

Atrl grows more and more out of touch :rip: 

Cupcakke could do it, but I don’t want her to end Mariah.

57 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Adele could totally do it.

Omg her Christmas music would be so boring though.

A dark Christmas album from Adele, Taylor or Lana would slay. Think Exile but with Christmas lyrics. I hate the poppy bubblegum Christmas movie. The best Christmas songs are the dark Jesus ones like What Child Is This and O Come O Come Emmanuel 

No thank you. Christmas music has a time and place, but generally no. Personally, I’ve really only been incorporating Christmas music into my daily listening these past two weeks to “get into the spirit”; I feel like more and more people/places start with Christmas music even a bit before Thanksgiving, and it’s just entirely too much. :deadbanana2:

23 hours ago, Juanny said:

This. I need a grinch-ey christmas album! 

It’s wild it hasn’t happened on a big scale with a name artist already. Imagine taking the haunting sound of bells or whatever and pairing it with lyrics that are about seasonal depression, loneliness at this time of year and capitalism. Someone could eat but yet we’re stuck with all I want for Christmas is you covers. 

23 hours ago, Istan4R said:

A dark Christmas album from Adele, Taylor or Lana would slay. Think Exile but with Christmas lyrics. I hate the poppy bubblegum Christmas movie. The best Christmas songs are the dark Jesus ones like What Child Is This and O Come O Come Emmanuel 

If I were Taylor I’d just release a straight up cheesy cringe fest Christmas album because she would earn millions from that. I don’t think people want dark from her, but the fact she hasn’t got a Christmas song (to my knowledge anyways) is crazy considering she’s probably the artist most likely to get a new classic with one. I feel like with Adele it would seem to sell out-y and backfire, but Taylor would do ridiculous numbers and could probably retire on it if the material was strong. 

ariana, please come to the mic

Destiny's Child doing a joint solo Christmas album would SLAY with classic production, a mix of Destiny Fulfilled hip-hop soul bops and orchestrated ballads.

Smile GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.