Billboard: The industry is in need of a "big, new Christmas album"

Feanor

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Billboard

While Christmas music is seemingly becoming more and more popular and profitable with every passing year, there has been a noticeable lack of big Christmas albums by newer acts à la Buble's 'Christmas' or Groban's 'Noel' in recent years.

Who do you think could and is also most likely to actually swoop in and release that "big, new Christmas" album the industry is craving for?

michael-jackson-reading.gif

Adele is the ONLY answer.

I'd like Bruno but I think it might come off a little...interesting.

a9f496d9ca2edc784e0ed8a8cb03a7ab.gif

Edited by slw84

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• slw84

• BrokenMachine

• GraceRandolph

3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

please do we really need more christmas songs?

this. the worst genre and holiday

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

If Adele released a christmas album it would do some serious numbers (or maybe Ariana too)

spacer.png

Her final diamond album.

3x diamond.:santa:

As long as it's a female singer (and a vocalist please !) because I'm certainly NOT here for a Christmas album by Morgan Wallen or Chris Stapleton to go #1 every year on December :deadbanana: 

Should have bought A Very Gaga Thanksgiving in 2011

ariana needs to make a new more fully realised christmas project. it would eat and she would serve the next but less successful aiwfciy

We do not need more played out Christmas music 

michael-jackson-reading.gif

I want a collection of jazzy Christmas classics from Gaga. I know most gays don’t want it, but if you grew up listening to Christmas music and had happy Christmases, you really do never get tired of the same old songs. I need my fave to deliver for me 

• ATRL Moderator

this is a job for Ari, Adele, or Taylor I think

Ariana is the only one who could release a full body of Christmas work and have it smash.

If she promoted Christmas and Chill itd easily be a SMASH with the new gen. Its trap pop christmas music whats there not to love?!

Everyone and their mothers keep releasing Christmas music every year that end up being forgotten. Obviously there's no demand for this 'new Christmas album' so I don't get why they're saying the industry needs it when there's enough Christmas music already :rip:

The Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande and Sia albums might get bigger in the long run, so there's that at least

Dua Lipa with holiday songs that have chill Cold Heart vibes

Ava Max re-creating Willa Ford's iconic gay bop Santa Baby (Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie)

Adele, Ed, and Taylor christmas albums would all sell like hotcakes.

42 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Why is everyone saying Ari, didn't she already release christmas music? lol

I thought the same, and yes. She released two Christmas EPs, but she's yet to release a full Christmas album

Ariana needs to make one and include all the tracks from CK, C&C, her Christmas droplets (SCYM, Oh Santa) and STM, add two or three covers and four new original songs and it will smash, also STM streams will finally count to an album:lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.