JK Rowling: “Merry Terfmas ?”

Bimbo

ATRL is the only place that cares about the Harry Potter writer lady :rip: it's 2022 and y'all still pretend Harry Potter franchise is good :foxaylove2:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• HRH

• Headlock

• its_britney_bitch

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

ATRL is the only place that cares about the Harry Potter writer lady :rip: it's 2022 and y'all still pretend Harry Potter franchise is good :foxaylove2:

It's trash, corny and cringy at most times, so yes, you have made a point. 

OT: Electric chair for this *****. Literally, trash person. :mazen:

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

This :santa: My entire (millennial) generation needs to let this mediocre children's book series go. We're in our 30s talking about the sorting hat and house points :bibliahh: These characters are like 12 years old, stop it. 

The last three posts pretend like HP is a terrible book series. Like you can admit something is good even if the creator is a terrible human being :rip:

Unless of course you havent actually read them lmao

But OT: im glad i dont look up to her anymore. She's a shitty human being and i cant stand her ass

HP is the best franchise of all time. Won't let yall use this deranged hag's views and problematic behavior to trash the books/films. :coffee2:

Electric chair. Thankfully this is a case of the art surpassing its creator imo. 

34 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

The last three posts pretend like HP is a terrible book series. Like you can admit something is good even if the creator is a terrible human being :rip:

But OT: im glad i dont look up to her anymore. She's a shitty human being and i cant stand her ass

The books have aged pretty poorly tbh. They’re fun escapism but they’re not exactly excellent literature

Just now, Sazare said:

The books have aged pretty poorly tbh. They’re fun escapism but they’re not exactly excellent literature

I never said it was "excellent literature" 

But its a billion dollar franchise for a reason. And that reason is because its a good series. 

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

This irrelevant, geriatric pile of BONES has let bigotry become her entire persona. 

She must be insufferable in person;

I predict a divorce debut once her most recent child becomes an adult! :laugh2: Can you imagine how miserable it would be living with a decrepit old banshee who won't stop howling about her critics on Twitter?! :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:  #FreeNeil 

Ewwww, the ageism is not cute, girl.

You´re not different from her if you has the need to be ageist.

Differents words, but same **** that JKR :skull:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

This isn't based on reality, but okay :rip: 

The world would actually be a good place if a site as obscure as ATRL was the only place that cares about her opinions

She's a terrible person. I am glad I own the movies on Bluray. I absolutely won't support any other books from this hateful hag or anything else from her. The movies are still amazing tho.

28 minutes ago, Madonno said:

Ewwww, the ageism is not cute, girl.

You´re not different from her if you has the need to be ageist.

Differents words, but same **** that JKR :skull:

She brings out the worst in me :monkey: But also, I'm an adult, not a 20-something kid. I have the life experience to be able to judge her for lacking empathy and self awareness at her big age. She should be ashamed of herself. 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

HP is the best franchise of all time.

Imagine being this basic :bibliahh:

O.T.: a clown, i hate this bigot so much.

1 minute ago, Jooj said:

Imagine being this basic :bibliahh:

Congrats. Want a cookie?

20200113_044516.thumb.jpg.2564de8aa519c0

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Congrats. Want a cookie?

20200113_044516.thumb.jpg.2564de8aa519c0

The world to people who feel the need to say "Harry Potter is the best franchise ever11!1" whenever JK Rowling has a transphobic meltdown on twitter:

'Radical feminist' in JK Rowling tweets was always a code word for TERF. But she does not consider herself as fully TERF because she accepts trans men.

2 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

its always been a very much **** franchise especially the books

Just now, #Beautiful said:

its always been a very much **** franchise especially the books

You know what they say about opinions :cm:

11 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

You know what they say about opinions :cm:

I fully agree, its not like Harry Potter is the only thing ranging from terrible to mediocre to be a huge mainstream success and it surely wasnt the last was it

1 hour ago, Khal said:

This isn't based on reality, but okay :rip: 

The world would actually be a good place if a site as obscure as ATRL was the only place that cares about her opinions

It is, her presence is so Twitter'd, nobody duscusses her in real life

20 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

I fully agree, its not like Harry Potter is the only thing ranging from terrible to mediocre to be a huge mainstream success and it surely wasnt the last was it

Tell someone who cares about your opinion next time 

19 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Tell someone who cares about your opinion next time 

Then stay off of public forums solely built to generate discourse related to various topics and go watch paint dry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.