I thought Chris Brown was over/cancelled, how did he just sell-out his European tour?

Mel.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• BowWow

• PoisonCandy

• The7thStranger

JohnWayneHolland

Let's be honest his fans don't care that he's a terrible human being, the people that cancelled him probably weren't even fans to begin with :michael:

I mean, half of America hated and still hates Donald Trump to the absolute maximum degree, but that doesn’t stop him from having millions of diehard stans ??‍♂️ Same with the Kardashians.

If a public figure receives a lot of hate, it’s a pretty good indicator that there are also people that absolutely love them, despite it.

An awful, abusive man is succeeding in the entertainment industry? Colour me shocked.

An awful, abusive man is succeeding in the entertainment industry? Colour me shocked.

Because like Rihanna, the world moved on. No one cares about his offenses other than a few vocal minority. 

Was it a theater tour? 

JustLikeHoney

Because he may be a total ******* but he has tons of talent. There are songs of his you can't help but to bop to. 

14 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Because like Rihanna, the world moved on. No one cares about his offenses other than a few vocal minority. 

True, and if she can forgive him why other people can`t. Everybody deserves an opportunity to change.

I have black girl friends who are left wing with sjw opinions with the right opinions about things who listen to his music and told me everybody makes mistakes and he was probably just drunk...lol, I think you all underestimate his reach but I think the real issue is Rihanna not only never called him out but more than forgave him, collaborated with him after, etc , I think that had more effect than people realize (are they still friends to this day? I have no idea)

He's successful and in demand. That's why. 

his situation reminds me of J. Depp. like I never see or hear hate for him IRL... only on the internet.

3 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Are u proud of this, Mel.?

Yes.

2 hours ago, Jaay said:

Imagine ATRL user Mel. posting this and thinking it was a good look 

It's a great look and it tells me that he's still in-demand

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Was it a theater tour? 

Imagine thinking Chris Brown would do theaters

no, it's ARENAS :clap3:

I’m from the UK and people here don’t care about his past. When he came to Wireless (our biggest R&B/hip-hop festival) he was one of the most hyped performers online and a lot of people went solely for him. 

2 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I have black girl friends who are left wing with sjw opinions with the right opinions about things who listen to his music and told me everybody makes mistakes and he was probably just drunk...lol, I think you all underestimate his reach but I think the real issue is Rihanna not only never called him out but more than forgave him, collaborated with him after, etc , I think that had more effect than people realize (are they still friends to this day? I have no idea)

I think she used one of his songs in the background of a video of her promoting fenty, they’re definitely on good terms. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.