I thought Chris Brown was over/cancelled, how did he just sell-out his European tour?

Mel.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• BowWow

• BOOMBAYAH

• Power love

22 hours ago, BowWow said:

I just find it funny how you’re always crying in ktrl about being treated like this or that because you’re a black woman (like myself) yet you’re seemingly celebrating the success of a man who has repeatedly abused black women, who has made multiple sexist and colorist remarks about us and has literally not changed his behavior. This is literally self hatred being displayed here, and for what?

OT: CB is just some light skin who never reached his full potential because of his short temper. He would’ve and could’ve been bigger than one (1) sold out arena in Zurich but no one in the industry besides other abusive men and thick skulled black women show any interest in him. All the audiences he could’ve had… all gone because of the consequences of his actions. Dwell on that before you gloat over an abuser. 

I'm not a woman.

and I'm celebrating the success of a talented black man

who deserves his success 

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

I'm not a woman.

and I'm celebrating the success of a talented black man

who deserves his success 

Ohhhh black men solidarity of course! Y’all treat black women like a separate race anyway regardless of whether you’re straight or gay, so I’m not surprised. If it effects black men, it’s racism, if it effects black women, we’re on our own! Thanks for the reminder :siptea:

Also, if we're going to be super honest, Chris's career should have been Justin Bieber levels of huge. He was on a trajectory that very few stars ever get on and he never got there.

14 hours ago, InventedGays said:

...or, hear me out, ALL of them should be removed. lol now, ATRL user coolblue, what about his habit of physical abusive AFTER Rihanna? 

It’s not a great topic to get into detail too much 

becuase we have a lot of cases of accusations that have turned out to be false, some so bad he was not even in the location of the accusations, however the media was always quick to pick up the story. What’s worse when they do they plaster Rhianna face on the news when they speak about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.