Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she will eventually do overseas. She still has an audience in Asia that loves her. She might wait until reviews come out.

I need her to come to Europe, I need to witness her greatness once and for all

1 hour ago, Zoe_ said:

I think she will eventually do overseas. She still has an audience in Asia that loves her. She might wait until reviews come out.

I think she’s gonna do a world tour for the album. All of her recent tours have had multiple legs, so I think once the album drops we’ll get a different tour that she starts out with internationally, before coming back to the US next year. 

She was on The Today Show and also confirmed new music will be performed on the tour. I think she should at least put out a new single. 

1 hour ago, Mke1979 said:

She was on The Today Show and also confirmed new music will be performed on the tour. I think she should at least put out a new single. 

Perhaps she will. It doesn’t start until April. 

On 12/11/2022 at 7:21 PM, James_Dean said:

@JCsNumba1Fan get your booty in here :eek:

Back from vacation! She’s not coming to Las Vegas or Denver!!! Who does she think she is?! So I got tickets to Irvine instead. Are you going boo? 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Back from vacation! She’s not coming to Las Vegas or Denver!!! Who does she think she is?! So I got tickets to Irvine instead. Are you going boo? 

Nice! Yessir, I got me some tickets for the Seattle date! Hopefully we get a lil surprise since it's the final show :gaynetcat4:

Screaming at the Hollywood Bowl show sold out already. :deadbanana2: I hope she adds a second show.

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Nice! Yessir, I got me some tickets for the Seattle date! Hopefully we get a lil surprise since it's the final show :gaynetcat4:

Oooh the Climate Pledge Arena is absolutely gorgeous! I wanted to see her in an arena for once. Outdoor venues have never been my fave, especially when it comes to lighting. Assuming this tour is TVR focused, I’m gonna need the title track performed for the first time in 25 years. Can’t wait to compare notes. :gaynetcat3:

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think she will add a second LA show? I get it's Opening Night, but...  I missed the sale because I was stressed over SZA tickets. :dies:

• 3 weeks later...

Welp, I bought a ticket for the Mansfield show. It's coinciding with my trip back to Boston in May.

Now watch her announce European dates for the fall just to troll me.

3 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

So happy for her selling out arenas again

Truly. I was looking at the status of the Seattle show last night, and it’s practically sold out :jonnycat:

Does anyone care to guess what the setlist will be like for this tour?

I think she will open with Rhythm Nation and close with Together Again. Of course new music and other hits in between.

I would really like her to perform Again and Everytime in full. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Does anyone care to guess what the setlist will be like for this tour?

I think she will open with Rhythm Nation and close with Together Again. Of course new music and other hits in between.

I would really like her to perform Again and Everytime in full. 

You’re expecting new music? 
Dont set yourself up for disappointment sis! 

really irritating that there's only one show on the Canadian east coast and it's soldout in Toronto :rip: she better add a second date quickly.

As of January 14th Janet sold over 526,000 tickets she added two more dates currently her dates are selling out so much.

2 minutes ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

As of January 14th Janet sold over 526,000 tickets she added two more dates currently her dates are selling out so much.

We love that for ha!  :clap3:

On 12/17/2022 at 10:52 PM, chosensparkles said:

I need her to come to Europe, I need to witness her greatness once and for all

Agreed—I’m waiting!

cc @stephen1108

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.