Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

21 hours ago, MilanY said:

Is she usually on time, or is she super late like Madonna?

tbh after seeing Madonna start near 11:00 PM in 2019, it felt kind of strange going to shows again where the performer was on time. My first show after Madonna was Elton John and he started at 8:10 PM (scheduled at 8:00 PM) and when I saw Guns N' Roses, they actually started a couple minutes before the scheduled start time.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, °ColdFire° said:

Just had a look at the Amsterdam venue and tickets and I'm bit unsure. Should I do the standing area, which is really close to the stage and cheaper, or seating ones, which are double the price? I know that every concert hall is different, but if someone did a standing one, would you recommend?

Also, anyone coming to the Amsterdam show? :ducky:

I am coming to the Amsterdam show, the arena is very narrow so every seat would be perfect. But I bought standing because I want to get at least barricade or second row 

• Like 2

I splurged on a meet and greet for London, but it's so damn expensive I might end up selling it :rip: I also got front row in Glasgow and that was only £160. However I have doubts the Glasgow show will go ahead, Unbreakable ticket sales were very very low here, so that kinda makes me wanna hold on to the London tickets

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, kishi said:

B Slade/Tonex is such a Janet Stan! Love seeing her impact and influence even on gospel artists. 

All four of Janet's dancers are delicious. I loved these interviews. I see you team Janet. We'll keep on begging for behind the scenes stuff, this is the content we deserve. 

Yes. On the plane now!

Very impressive! Tugging at the second US leg!

🔥🔥🔥🔥

They could add second nights for the strongest selling cities after Amsterdam. I could see London getting another night for sure. 

I'm also wondering if cities like Hamburg, Frankfurt, Lyon, Marseille, Milan, Vienna, Dublin, Sheffield, Barcelona, Madrid, Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and Zurich will be added to this leg or possibly a summer festival leg next year... along with places she's never had a tour stop in like Madrid, Rome, Prague, Lisbon, Budapest, Belgrade, Athens and Istanbul. 

Is this your first Janet show? If so, get the standing room tickets!

Yes, my first show! As I just did, thank you for the heads up! 

1 hour ago, campelo said:

I am coming to the Amsterdam show, the arena is very narrow so every seat would be perfect. But I bought standing because I want to get at least barricade or second row 

See you around then :gaynetcat1:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

I splurged on a meet and greet for London, but it's so damn expensive I might end up selling it :rip: I also got front row in Glasgow and that was only £160. However I have doubts the Glasgow show will go ahead, Unbreakable ticket sales were very very low here, so that kinda makes me wanna hold on to the London tickets

Floor seats and first tiered almost sold out. I think this will be fine. As long as an artist can sell out half a arena, the show will go on. Plus the most expensive tickets are sold, so.

• Thanks 1

I've got my tickets for Munich. I'm so happy.

• Like 1

When she said in the announcement video that she was gonna take the tour "all over Europe" I had slight hopes she would come to my country but of course she isn't :dies:

I guess if I ever want to see her I'm gonna have to travel to another country

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

When she said in the announcement video that she was gonna take the tour "all over Europe" I had slight hopes she would come to my country but of course she isn't :dies:

I guess if I ever want to see her I'm gonna have to travel to another country

More dates can be added...

She's doing Essence again

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LuckyCunt said:

She's doing Essence again

Mother is booked and busy! We love to see it. It feels like she hasn't been this consistently active in a long time, and I hope it's part of a larger effort to repair and restore her legacy.

Edited by DammnBaby
  • Thanks 1

I made it to Las Vegas! Excited for tomorrow 😁

Nevermind, festival got canceled due to weather. 

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, kishi said:

More dates can be added...

Maybe but I'm not really keeping my hopes up. I'm glad she's finally coming back to Europe though, it's been way too long.

2 hours ago, kishi said:

keep your chin up! with any luck, maybe Janet will be part of a last-minute show of sorts that we can go to tomorrow. when the first day When We Were Young was cancelled for the same reason in 2022, a bunch of the bands performed in unused local venues regardless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kishi said:

12 minutes ago, exfactor003 said:

keep your chin up! with any luck, maybe Janet will be part of a last-minute show of sorts that we can go to tomorrow. when the first day When We Were Young was cancelled for the same reason in 2022, a bunch of the bands performed in unused local venues regardless.

She is at least still in Vegas! She just posted this after seeing Kylie!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6ihr9NOje4/?igsh=dnNsd3B3a2dvM2hv

• Like 2

3 hours ago, exfactor003 said:

One of my friends was there for that festival as well when it got canceled. 

3 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

She is at least still in Vegas! She just posted this after seeing Kylie!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6ihr9NOje4/?igsh=dnNsd3B3a2dvM2hv

I ran into Guero, Gil, Preston, Dean, Cassidy and Laurel at Piranha's and got a photo with Guero. I will keep my eye out for anything they might be doing. 

• Like 2

Bought a ticket for Amsterdam! Standing one. I'm going alone, so if anyone wants to meet up, let's do it :)

• Like 3

Very good to see the tickets are slowly selling everyday for all dates in Europe. I wonder what did their team did right this time cause the buzz from Unbreakable was so much larger and that one was tragic.

• Like 1

got my tickets to see her in Berlin, I will have to organize the entire trip, but... it will be worth it for Janet :WAP:

I am still pissed I missed Madonna last year, I won't allow this to happen with Janet

• Like 2

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Her July 23rd New Orleans show is canceled now that she's doing Essence Festival. 

While I was at Piranha's meeting Guero...
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6jckchRHoS/?img_index=2

Janet was next door at Gipsy with Derrick Barry. So close! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6i7AfsryvG/

Edited by kishi
  • Like 1

Very tempted to nab floor tickets, nearly front row.

• Like 2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2024 at 6:12 PM, KKKIMO92 said:

Very good to see the tickets are slowly selling everyday for all dates in Europe. I wonder what did their team did right this time cause the buzz from Unbreakable was so much larger and that one was tragic.

Just wondering because I became a fan of Janet in summer 2016: were those dates performing significantly poor?

On 5/2/2024 at 9:53 AM, MilanY said:

Is she usually on time, or is she super late like Madonna?

Always on time. Very professional performer. I went to go see Madonna, and I would recommend going on a weekend if I were you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.