Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

I'm finally going to see MOTHA live after she cancelled the last European tour on my ass when I had tickets.

Somebody needs to hold me 

4bb9ae5b24b25119db706f3d919d9c78_w200.gi

Let me go practise the IF choreography

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that i kept manifesting EU tour dates and now they're here i'm too broke to go because i'm going back to uni next year:noparty: i hate it here

I think they always put high prices upfront and then lower them closer to the date. They're less interested in selling out and more interested in milking the biggest stans, it was the same with the Madonna shows.

And yes, she has severely neglected the European market. I don't know if she has less name recognition there or the hits weren't as big but I hope she can build some goodwill and keep touring Europe more regularly. 

She is coming to my city when I am on a holiday :gaycat6: See you in 2040, Damita!

• Haha 1

I'm going to need VIP prices...

I am curious. For an arena tour of an international artist in Europe, what is considered low price and what is considered high price?

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

I'm going to need VIP prices...

for what it's worth, one of the VIP packages in the US included a meet and greet, I think it went for $1000-$1500 USD.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kishi said:

I am curious. For an arena tour of an international artist in Europe, what is considered low price and what is considered high price?

she's kinda in the same price range than Taylor's Eras but Taylor is doing stadiums, #1 artist today everywhere

I mean France seems to be perched for her return and she was trending here on Twitter

• Like 2

On Janet Club, one member mentioned the floor is GA for Amsterdam, but no meet and greet option. Another member mentioned they purchased a meet and greet for Antwerp and got a meet & greet. Also, I believe there's three presales for London. I'm waiting for the general sale to see which options are available and not jump to conclusions. 

6 hours ago, Benji124 said:

seems her last tour to play Europe was in 2011 and before that 1998? I wonder why she plays Europe so infrequently? I would've thought she was like Madonna where every tour plays at the very least North America + Europe.

2001 canceled because of 9/11 and 2016 she got pregnant. 2008 dates never materialized after the NA leg had some cancellations. She's just done some festivals and award shows over there in 2004, 2006, 2009, 2018 and 2019. She did have 20+ dates in Europe on her first three tours.

8 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

she's kinda in the same price range than Taylor's Eras but Taylor is doing stadiums, #1 artist today everywhere

I mean France seems to be perched for her return and she was trending here on Twitter

Interesting! I ask because the prices in the US are all over the place. The VIP packages go as high as $2200.00 for the photo with Janet. Some of the non-resale and non-"platinum" tickets are $300.00 on the floor for opening night in Palm Desert (arena) and $350.00 in Chula Vista (amphitheater). 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kishi said:

On Janet Club, one member mentioned the floor is GA for Amsterdam, but no meet and greet option. Another member mentioned they purchased a meet and greet for Antwerp and got a meet & greet. Also, I believe there's three presales for London. I'm waiting for the general sale to see which options are available and not jump to conclusions. 

2001 canceled because of 9/11 and 2016 she got pregnant. 2008 dates never materialized after the NA leg had some cancellations. She's just done some festivals and award shows over there in 2004, 2006, 2009, 2018 and 2019. She did have 20+ dates in Europe on her first three tours.

Interesting! I ask because the prices in the US are all over the place. The VIP packages go as high as $2200.00 for the photo with Janet. Some of the non-resale and non-"platinum" tickets are $300.00 on the floor for opening night in Palm Desert (arena) and $350.00 in Chula Vista (amphitheater). 

in France she goes from 210€ to 56€

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

in France she goes from 210€ to 56€

Looking at the Paris date, I noticed there's also three packages: premium for 326, gold for 595.50 and meet & greet for 1310.50

Anyone receive the Artist presale code? Could you share in here. Its strange I get presale code for Black diamond and together again in NA not now.....

13 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Anyone receive the Artist presale code? Could you share in here. Its strange I get presale code for Black diamond and together again in NA not now.....

I haven't yet either! Hopefully will be later today.

Waiting closer to the date to nab a ticket for my city... prices are fairly decent, but I want something cheaper, LOL. Sorry Jan but my wallet is crying right now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kishi said:

Madonna prices was: golden circle (350€) and general admission (250€) but this is super expensive

Beyoncé with Renaissance was golden circle (150€) and general (107€)

the prices normally for a arena tour is around premium (140€) and GA (90€)

• Like 2

Do we have any infos about the German pre-sale or there won't be any? 

3 hours ago, kishi said:

From what I've seen so far, she's cheaper than Beyoncé and Madonna last year, and she's in line with Lady Gaga in 2022. I think the prices are fair in theory however it'll be intriguing to see how many of the casuals will be attracted to this tour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, campelo said:

I think there will be tommorow

1 hour ago, campelo said:

x

2 hours ago, campelo said:

Telekom and RTL+ tomorrow at 9AM. Seating plan is so weird for Berlin :deadbanana2:I want the M&G so bad but i'm brooooke

I'm going to try the O2 pre-sale tomorrow for the Birmingham date!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, izebize said:

Telekom and RTL+ tomorrow at 9AM. Seating plan is so weird for Berlin :deadbanana2:I want the M&G so bad but i'm brooooke

The seating plan is so weird in Cologne but normal in Munich. I am confused like why Cologne looks like seated and Munich standing lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

x

Thanks, I was looking for that and I couldn't find it.

if anyone have a code for Germany that won't use, donate to me pls :biblionny:

30 minutes ago, campelo said:

The seating plan is so weird in Cologne but normal in Munich. I am confused like why Cologne looks like seated and Munich standing lol 

Just checked Cologne, Berlin also seems seated :deadbanana2: might need a trip to Munich for cheaper GA :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.