Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

SO GLAD you all had fun at the MSG show, I've yet to go to a show there, but I love concerts in my birth city NYC!!

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

If Alicia Keys and others can have (nearly) sould out concerts, I don't see why Janet can't.

:clap3: exactly

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the new york city show tonight :hippo:

I am so glad I saw this legend live ... I cried :dies:

both NYC dates SOLD OUT!

Mother's tour is doing so well!

It needs to be extended, especially internationally

7 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

:WAP:

He’s so hot :gaycat6: all her dancers are. 

3 hours ago, A1SinceDay1 said:

:eek: That’s great, such an upgrade from SOTW!

1 hour ago, eli's_rhythm said:

True. The show at then Phillips Arena sold 11800 tickets (100% sold) with a gross of $800K

Edited by robbyds

Wonder whether she will gross 50M with just 38 shows? If she expand it, she is looking for her first ever 100M tour which is unimaginable in 2017...

5 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Wonder whether she will gross 50M with just 38 shows? If she expand it, she is looking for her first ever 100M tour which is unimaginable in 2017...

I doubt it with some shows in smaller markets having very cheap tickets. I think best case would be an average of $1m per show. 

Got my tickets for the 30th, I’m ssooo excited!!

Rolling Stone's review of the Madison Square Garden show called Janet the Queen of Pop :mandown:. Rather ironic considering how much they snub her on most of their greatests list other than the 500 greatest albums of all time list.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/janet-jackson-together-again-tour-madison-square-garden-1234731855/

The Queen of Pop kicked off the first of two nights at Madison Square Garden with a career-spanning set full of surprises

i can’t wait until sunday :jonny:

1 hour ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I'm thinking $40 - $45 million at most. The smaller markets are going to drag the average down. Still amazing for an artist who hasn't had a top 10 hit in 22 years and has previously destroyed her touring reputation multiple times. She really seems like she's in the zone this time around. 

It really seems like she's in the best space personally she's been in years. Ever since 2022 she just seems so happy and like she's having fun. From all the fashion shows to this tour, you can tell she's really having a great time. The success is just the cherry on top. 

1 hour ago, A1SinceDay1 said:

I'm thinking $40 - $45 million at most. The smaller markets are going to drag the average down. Still amazing for an artist who hasn't had a top 10 hit in 22 years and has previously destroyed her touring reputation multiple times. She really seems like she's in the zone this time around. 

It really seems like she's in the best space personally she's been in years. Ever since 2022 she just seems so happy and like she's having fun. From all the fashion shows to this tour, you can tell she's really having a great time. The success is just the cherry on top. 

I think years performing in various Festivals really paid off, she gathered new audience and builds her name out there, with the reviews from this tour, I’m sure she will have more success. Jlo would be the perfect example that you can build your touring profile by doing it again and again and each time with a higher production with the wow factors.

3 hours ago, BradySpears said:

I doubt it with some shows in smaller markets having very cheap tickets. I think best case would be an average of $1m per show. 

I think 1M per night is already amazing. Hope those bigger cities bring the average up more and we can reach 40M.

17 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

$2,663,969 Revenue ($1,331,985 avg.) 24,648 (100%) Tickets Sold (12,324 avg.)

So this is specifically for those two dates and what they mean by averages are for the rest of the shows?

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

$2,663,969 Revenue ($1,331,985 avg.) 24,648 (100%) Tickets Sold (12,324 avg.)

So this is specifically for those two dates and what they mean by averages are for the rest of the shows?

It's the average for all shows reported. Right now there's only two. Whenever the next show is reported, the average will change and so forth. 

3 hours ago, A1SinceDay1 said:

It's the average for all shows reported. Right now there's only two. Whenever the next show is reported, the average will change and so forth. 

How do they tally the average revenue? Do they deduct things out to get the final estimate?

18 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

How do they tally the average revenue? Do they deduct things out to get the final estimate?

Huh? They literally just divide the total reported gross by the number of dates reported.

Look at the sold out crowd in Charlotte! Probably her biggest so far for this tour.

Edited by robbyds

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.