Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

Billboard just reported their artist tour boxscore chart for the month of March 2024 and interestingly, Janet does not appear in the top 30 at all despite having done 7 shows across Hawaii, Japan & Philippines during that month.

www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/bad-bunny-march-2024-boxscore-report-1235669677/

The lowest gross on the table chart is K-Pop group SEVENTEEN with $5.9M gross with an attendance of 56,000 over 2 shows. Either Janet's 7 shows grossed under $5.9M to not make the ranking or her team did not bother to report her Hawaii & Asia shows gross to Billboard. I'm more guessing it's the latter since the promoters for her Japan shows stated all 3 shows were sold out.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• robbyds

• KKKIMO92

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Billboard just reported their artist tour boxscore chart for the month of March 2024 and interestingly, Janet does not appear in the top 30 at all despite having done 7 shows across Hawaii, Japan & Philippines during that month.

www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/bad-bunny-march-2024-boxscore-report-1235669677/

The lowest gross on the table chart is K-Pop group SEVENTEEN with $5.9M gross with an attendance of 56,000 over 2 shows. Either Janet's 7 shows grossed under $5.9M to not make the ranking or her team did not bother to report her Hawaii & Asia shows gross to Billboard. I'm more guessing it's the latter since the promoters for her Japan shows stated all 3 shows were sold out.

Most Asian shows are not gonna get reported. Hawaii shows too. 

I remembered Janet collected 2M from 2 shows in Japan in 2018, this time prices should be higher and all three shows are sold out, so definitely will pass the 5.9M mark from 7 shows(Manila was also sold out and that's a huge arena with ppl compliant we about the high prices and cheap production)

There's a presale link on her Instagram story for any of you guys trying this morning :heart2:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I got the email this morning that there would be an artist presale, which was never mentioned before? I was confused. And also glad I woke up not too late, sis it's a holiday today in Germany, you can't do this unannounced:clownny: But that was easy today compared to Bilie. It will be my first Janet show and I'm sitting in the first middle block of the floor:jonny4:

Edited by The Next Day
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

There's a presale link on her Instagram story for any of you guys trying this morning :heart2:

Most tickets are platinum, meaning for ticket master's internal scalpers. Crazy 

• Thanks 1

The Artist code not working for France but possible it's soldout

Posted (edited)

The prices will lower I think unless she is GRANDLY upping the budget for this leg idk why the prices so damn high the production ain't even that hot unless she is a generous queen and upping all the tour staffs pay idk 

Edited by Twixters

The prices are high, 120 for a side seating in level 1. 

I've got my tickets for Paris!!!

Off to see MOTHER!

Block 105, O2 Arena. :heart2: 

Just paid 300 to see JANET. I hope she is not bring that ugly stage with no custome changes to Europe cause we be furious!

FYI: the sales look good, many seats sold out in presale, I can see her pulling this off and not cancelling.

Second row (basically front :suburban: ) secured 

whew let's go Brum gang x

35 minutes ago, Lament said:

30 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

Off to see MOTHER!

Block 105, O2 Arena. :heart2: 

9 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Just paid 300 to see JANET. I hope she is not bring that ugly stage with no custome changes to Europe cause we be furious!

FYI: the sales look good, many seats sold out in presale, I can see her pulling this off and not cancelling.

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

Second row (basically front :suburban: ) secured 

whew let's go Brum gang x

In b4 she Jancels you all again :coffee:

J/K :laugh:

Just still waiting for Australian dates to be announced as I'm getting jealous. Hope you all have a wonderful time at her shows in Europe! :gaynetcat2:

She is coming to my city Cologne but I bought Amsterdam because it's standing seats and it's 50 euros cheaper.

She and everyone around her knows if she cancels again it's literally over forever for her in Europe and frankly, mama needs the money, she can't keep milking North America forever. I'm confident they did their market research and even if these prices are a little ambitious, they will come down closer to the date. After seeing Usher do so many dates in Europe I'm optimistic for Janet, surely she has more hits and a bigger fanbase in Europe than Usher (no disrespect, still enjoy Usher).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

She and everyone around her knows if she cancels again it's literally over forever for her in Europe and frankly, mama needs the money, she can't keep milking North America forever. I'm confident they did their market research and even if these prices are a little ambitious, they will come down closer to the date. After seeing Usher do so many dates in Europe I'm optimistic for Janet, surely she has more hits and a bigger fanbase in Europe than Usher (no disrespect, still enjoy Usher).

Usher doing 10 dates in London is so shocking to me :suburban:

Also these Janet prices are extremely reasonable to see a living icon. I paid £150 for front row tix

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Also these Janet prices are extremely reasonable to see a living icon. I paid £150 for front row tix

In Amsterdam is 99€ the general admission and there's only one section for standing 

LONDON TICKETS SECURED :WAP: 

This wait until the end of September is going to be so damn long 

36 minutes ago, Janet said:

omg iconic :gaynetcat2: I'm still deciding which tickets I want to purchase. Did you use the Ticketmaster or "The Ticket Factory" link?

Tickets secured for Birmingham, Block B couple rows from the front :jonny6:

Paris ticket secured :gaynetcat1:

i hate that the floor is seating only... i bought the cheapest ticket and it's kinda a steal to see a legend for 60 euros :dies:

1 hour ago, Lament said:

Are you from Paris?

spacer.png

as someone who only started stanning janet in the last few years i really thought i wouldn't ever get to see her live 

so happy for all of us european stans 

how come front row in Manchester costs more than 200 and it's only 150 in London…..that new venue is so expensive…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.