Ellie Goulding - "Like a Saviour"

GardenPanty

3 minutes ago, paradisedarkness said:

Cause her team is really bad.

they really have one thing to do... and they aren't even able to do that :gaycat7:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• sam.teas

• Something

21 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

why not on a Friday? :sleep:

Probably bbc hottest record or so

• 2 weeks later...

so, I had the chance to listen to the full song

The production is on point in every part of the song, less "crowded" than Let It Die. Personally speaking, the vocals at the start of the song are kinda weird, like she sounds a bit out of breath (?). The little "flutes" in some part of the chorus are so cute (I'm a bit ignorant in distinguishing instrumentals :deadbanana4:, so, sorry if they aren't properly "flutes"!). The slow beat from 2:51 to 3:05 (more or less) gives the correct raise and push to the last chorus, adding also little backing vocals. Another bop, queen Elena :clap3:  

25 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Reveal hidden contents

The production is on point in every part of the song, less "crowded" than Let It Die. Personally speaking, the vocals at the start of the song are kinda weird, like she sounds a bit out of breath (?). The little "flutes" in some part of the chorus are so cute (I'm a bit ignorant in distinguishing instrumentals :deadbanana4:, so, sorry if they aren't properly "flutes"!). The slow beat from 2:51 to 3:05 (more or less) gives the correct raise and push to the last chorus, adding also little backing vocals. Another bop, queen Elena :clap3: 

Really excited for this song now!!

Edited by lola4789
Wrong

Should've announced it literally 2 weeks ago Chile... 

On 1/20/2023 at 4:18 AM, RideOrDie said:

2023/02/01 4pm gmt

i haven't seen the cover pic before, it's nice

what does it look like, the cover pic. it's a still from the mv or she uses a new one from the album photoshoot

1 minute ago, AGMDZ said:

what does it look like, the cover pic. it's a still from the mv or she uses a new one from the album photoshoot

3 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Hide contents

Sounds very good and interesting. Might be even better than both previous songs.

Is the song replyable? Is it chill? Does it irritate you after you spam it?

Easy lover imo doesn't have good replay value since it gets annoying after a while. Let it die on the other hand has great replay value. I never get annoyed of it 

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Sounds very good and interesting. Might be even better than both previous songs.

Is the song replyable? Is it chill? Does it irritate you after you spam it?

Easy lover imo doesn't have good replay value since it gets annoying after a while. Let it die on the other hand has great replay value. I never get annoyed of it 

Personally speaking it doesn’t have THAT replay value, but it’s a good piece. Also “irritation” help, what a word. For example, Easy Lover for me isn’t “irritating”, in fact i replay it very often. The “irritation” measurement is very subjective  

3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Personally speaking it doesn’t have THAT replay value, but it’s a good piece. Also “irritation” help, what a word. For example, Easy Lover for me isn’t “irritating”, in fact i replay it very often. The “irritation” measurement is very subjective  

Its just that some songs with great vocals really do irritate me if I'm not in the mood. The best example of this is Christina Aguilera or Demi Lovato songs.

If I'm not in the mood, their voices and the songs can be very grating.

I absolutely love ellies voice but in easy lover, her voice is very energetic during the chorus. I love the song when I'm in the mood but when I'm not, I want to shut it down. 💀😭

The Eurovision rumours are rife atm on Twitter, now that the song is dropping the day after the UK’s show on BBC tonight.

New snippet has been released on her socials.

I wonder when she will announce the single cover and at what time the single will be released. 

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Why hasn’t she posted the artwork?

Because the single artwork has the Eurovision artwork border on it 

23 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Because the single artwork has the Eurovision artwork border on it 

Could you imagine :jonny:

so it's gonna be a worldwide release or it's going to be at Midnight from each country? this is so messy idc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.