Swing voters said “NO” to MAGA candidates in mass. Trump 2024 in trouble?

Bears01

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

FL is gone for Dems. Gone. Every demographic there that favors democrats nationally (with the exception of African American voters) favors the GOP. Even young voters there favor the GOP. It’s about to legit be one of the reddest states in the country, and there is no changing it

What's happening here? What's the reason?:biblio:

Not sure why people are celebrating this when desantis, who is much more radical than trump (way more antivax and anti lgbt) is waiting in the wings and would mop the floor with any democratic candidate 

38 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Not sure why people are celebrating this when desantis, who is much more radical than trump (way more antivax and anti lgbt) is waiting in the wings and would mop the floor with any democratic candidate 

Based on what? What happened in FL? Florida isn’t representative of the entire Electorate. Far from it. By that logic, Gretchen Whitmer (who dominated in a much more electorally relevant swing state) would mop the floor with any GOP candidate as well. And I don’t see that happening with her either

Newsflash: you can’t just be “anti woke” to win in the Midwest. How would I know? I live here

Edited by Bears01

given how unpopular Biden is I definitely expected Dems to get their butts kicked this year. turns out one thing people dislike more than Biden is Trump lol 

All the people on Twitter going on unhinged rants about the 'Twitter Files' come across as lunatic conspiracy theorists, which isn't going to help Republicans if they keep that up.

To the average person someone ranting about a conspiracy seems unhinged and not trustworthy.

On 12/9/2022 at 1:54 AM, clee95 said:

What's happening here? What's the reason?:biblio:

Because being a democrat means pronouns, mask mandates, lockdowns, boosters, stimulus checks that do nothing, high gas prices, high inflation, and being offended by literally anything.  You might think that’s ridiculous, but thats the narrative whether you like it or not.

Edited by spree

30 minutes ago, spree said:

Because being a democrat means pronouns, mask mandates, lockdowns, boosters, stimulus checks that do nothing, high gas prices, high inflation, and being offended by literally anything.  You might think that’s ridiculous, but thats the narrative whether you like it or not.

Tell us you're removed from working class people if you think $2k was "nothing". :deadbanana4:

*raises hand* I'd love another $2k check if you don't want one!

3 hours ago, Communion said:

Tell us you're removed from working class people if you think $2k was "nothing". :deadbanana4:

*raises hand* I'd love another $2k check if you don't want one!

I don't want one.  I'd rather have lower inflation.  You think that was "free" money?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.