• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

just say you don't like rich, melodically complex songs and move on :deadbanana4:

Melodrama has rich, melodically complex songs. NFR has rich, melodically complex songs. So does folklore, so does magdalene, so does Pop 2. What Lana just put out? And what she’s been putting out after NFR/Chemtrails? Mama that is garbage

The instrumental on the pastor interlude is sooooooo good wtf

atrl-sebs123.gif

I understand the hate, but I'd listen again just for that instrumental ngl. It would've been fine if it was ~2mins methinks. She's so unhinged.

If you want some basic **** go to the Dua Lipa Spotify page and find some :clap:

10 minutes ago, Love Again said:

She been doing the same nonsense shes been doing after NFR only now its with 7 min songs that go nowhere and hookless songs. I’m tired of people pretending Lana still has it. She doesn’t.

EHJ-N3JWoAUW37t.jpg?v=1571768535

Fo80nOeWYAccLHX?format=jpg&name=medium

>>>>> atrl user and Dua Lipa fan, @Love Again

Edited by suburbannature

i'd rather have my fave write everything and be it hookless than a frauDUAlent fave going from one studio session to another to record vocals :mandown:

7 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Laugh all you want. She has regressed drastically as an interest artist. She recycles the same topics over and over again. She should have retired after NFR.

Damn, crazy how her most recent 4 albums are all critically acclaimed and her discography streams keep rising. Guess only the entire WORLD disagrees with you.

Edited by Ice Cream Skies

If you want some basic ***** buy a ticket to the Eras Tour and find her :gaycat4:

Edited by EdgeofTeeth

Couldn't sleep so putting the album on.

Candy Necklace is so good :jonnycat: I didn't mind the first interlude, just wish he was shorter, it should've cut when he started talking about the bible

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

EHJ-N3JWoAUW37t.jpg?v=1571768535

Fo80nOeWYAccLHX?format=jpg&name=medium

>>>>> atrl user and Dua Lipa fan, @Love Again

The receipts :1stplace:

8 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Laugh all you want. She has regressed drastically as an interest artist. She recycles the same topics over and over again. She should have retired after NFR.

This album alone is about an entirely different topic from NFR/COCC which was about an entirely different topic from BTD/UV/HM. 

I know you probably don't pay much attention to songwriting when listening to music, though. 

1495349718_duasmilinggif3(1).gif.00d978c

Let's hear it for Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing everybody :jonny5:

We need to have an alliance with the barbz and get them to dox anyone who talks **** about this album tbh

14 minutes ago, Love Again said:

She been doing the same nonsense shes been doing after NFR only now its with 7 min songs that go nowhere and hookless songs. I’m tired of people pretending Lana still has it. She doesn’t.

1495349718_duasmilinggif3(1).thumb.gif.a

...Anyway

Just now, RomanNavy said:

We need to have an alliance with the barbz and get them to dox anyone who talks **** about this album tbh

Did you just ask for me to get doxxxed?

LANAAAAAAAA FOREVERRRR

so is Candy Necklace about c*m or ecstasy pills? 

we can’t wait for the video i hope it’s a short film of some short that really tells the whole story of the A&W - Jon Batiste interlude 

Paris Texas might just be one of the most beautiful songs I have heard, straight out of a fairy tale 

Atrl GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This album alone is about an entirely different topic from NFR/COCC which was about an entirely different topic from BTD/UV/HM. 

I know you probably don't pay much attention to songwriting when listening to music, though. 

1495349718_duasmilinggif3(1).gif.00d978c

Don’t end him like that :clownny:

I just finished and listened for the first time. Very strong album, the most instant since NFR! for me. This is how you do timeless music!

Just now, BeachRat said:

LANAAAAAAAA FOREVERRRR

so is Candy Necklace about c*m or ecstasy pills? 

we can’t wait for the video i hope it’s a short film of some short that really tells the whole story of the A&W - Jon Batiste interlude 

I think it's about drugs.

Sweet is sooooo excellent ugh might be my favourite song on the album 

:jonny5:

Weddings, funerals, graduations, birthdays, baby showers