Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

Love how the Jon Batiste interlude feels like a victory lap after them making one of the best songs of all time

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

1 minute ago, Riverbank said:

Love how the Jon Batiste interlude feels like a victory lap after them making one of the best songs of all time

And then followed by the actual 2 best songs of all time yup

6 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Last three songs are such an unexpected change of pace but I kinda appreciate them for that. This is her best album you guys :jonny4:

we love the truth :clap3:

Waittttt they're blurred out 'what kind of mother was she' in Fingertips in the official release. The leak was different?!

Edited by Pandora

2 hours ago, nasa said:

CANDY NECKLACE MV OMG CHECK HER INSTA :WAP:

Yaaaaaaaasssss :jonny5:

(haven't heard the song but hyped that we're finally getting a visual)

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Candy Necklacesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Candy Necklacessssssssss

Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd' - Page  235 - Music - ATRL

Listening to the album for the first time on Spotify and The Grants is such a magnificent opener :wanda:

lana del rey oscars GIF by G1ft3d

She been doing the same nonsense shes been doing after NFR only now its with 7 min songs that go nowhere and hookless songs. I’m tired of people pretending Lana still has it. She doesn’t.

Just now, Love Again said:

She been doing the same nonsense shes been doing after NFR only now its with 7 min songs that go nowhere and hookless songs. I’m tired of people pretending Lana still has it. She doesn’t.

:bibliahh:

This is an instant classic idk what those critics heard in Polydor's basement 

I’m so glad I get off early tomorrow, i’m gonna listen on the way home :jonny:

NGL i’ve been feeling jaded with Lana’s music for a while now :deadbanana2:  Cumtrails was boring, I don’t remember anything off of Normani ******* Flopswell and I didn’t bother listening to Blue Banisters :deadbanana2: I hope I enjoy this one in full. I actually dig the singles 

2 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Thanks for your input 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

Lana thanks you for the streams girly :heart:

2 minutes ago, Love Again said:

ok katy stan

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

Laugh all you want. She has regressed drastically as an interest artist. She recycles the same topics over and over again. She should have retired after NFR.

4 minutes ago, Love Again said:

just say you don't like rich, melodically complex songs and move on :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

Laugh all you want. She has regressed drastically as an interest artist. She recycles the same topics over and over again. She should have retired after NFR.

simpsons-its-true.gif

Go nowhere as in don't go in the basic pop direction? Please :skull: