• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

I'm confused by the meltdowns (although I know most of them are satirical, excluding the ones on Analboards, but literally what is new) over the "surprise" not happening yet. BOZ never said it was being announced today. Ya'll keep saying he said it would be announced this week but I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Perhaps ya'll are hallucinating again? :bird:

1 minute ago, CottageHore said:

I'm confused by the meltdowns (although I know most of them are satirical, excluding the ones on Analboards, but literally what is new) over the "surprise" not happening yet. BOZ never said it was being announced today. Ya'll keep saying he said it would be announced this week but I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Perhaps ya'll are hallucinating again? :bird:

i think its mainly just for the memes, at least hopefully it is

I'm gonna take that too with me
BOZ’s last smile
I'm gonna take that too with me

How do y'all feel now that you have heard Lana's best song ever ?

This song feels like a deceptively heavenly way to start to a wild, 80 minute ride through Ms. Lana's mind... :angelo: :clap3:

The way she is 3/3 for  me this era. Im knocked out.

I mean that didnt happen to me right away with every of her other eras. There is always 1  song before the album release that needed more time to grow. 

This album is kinda already better than NFR for me :rip: 

Also if the album is similar to the 3 trackz we got quality-wise she is so gonna have another >85 score on Metacritic and maybe over 90 this time. Also another Grammys AOTY nod and a win.

I so love my life rn because of her, because I have the music from her. So happy rn

The way NFR also took its time for me to get it so I'm sure when DYK drops I'll love Grants. So far, whew, I'm excited and I just know the second half of the album is gonna be so different from what we've heard :yum:

OT: when do we think it'll leak in full? :swan:

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove

1 hour ago, beautiful player said:

A&W - 3/10 

djMOaMO.gif

1 minute ago, xokuba said:

djMOaMO.gif

just an absolutely disgraceful comment and quite homophobic coded too

djMOaMO.gif

the grants is somewhere in the middle of my rankings from this album and i absolutely adore it, that should tell you about the masterpiece of an album that's coming. trap bangers, poem recitals, the most cinematic melodies... grammys! 

djMOaMO.gif

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

the grants is somewhere in the middle of my rankings from this album and i absolutely adore it, that should tell you about the masterpiece of an album that's coming. trap bangers, poem recitals, the most cinematic melodies... grammys! 

djMOaMO.gif

Im so use to giving and now i get to receive giving big brother GIF on  GIFER - by Gravelsinger

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

djMOaMO.gif

Mother is coming to make up for the sh*t shows that were COCC and BB 

djMOaMO.gif 

Idk its another „lana” song. Just like When the world, Wild at heart, Lmlylaw, Love. Just another  classic lana song, nothing memorable

Hey girlies, i've been off for a couple of days any news on the BZ surprise? Don't wanna read 30 pages :skull:

1 hour ago, nasa said:

GLASTONBURY IS THE SURPRISE OMGGGGGGGG

tumbleweed-dust.gif

Someone on Analboards saying that the surprise isn’t real and BOZ was fed false info so TAP could weed out a mole…

We need your comment @BlackoutZone

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

Someone on Analboards saying that the surprise isn’t real and BOZ was fed false info so TAP could weed out a mole…

We need your comment @BlackoutZone

@ whoever that was...

Flop interview 

50 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

This is shaping up to be her most interesting album since NFR. She keeps throwing things at me I don't quite anticipate. Obviously it's Lana so I'm not talking in extremes, but she's able to switch things up nicely and give us some spontaneity. The Grants is definitely the most BTD sounding track, but it also gives me some gospel vibes, both lyrically and with the background singer adlibs at the start. I like the kind of darker sound palette she's using, even on Ocean Blvd which at times sounds like something plucked straight out of the ending of a Broadway show there are those dark low strings. 

43 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

The way she is 3/3 for  me this era. Im knocked out.

I mean that didnt happen to me right away with every of her other eras. There is always 1  song before the album release that needed more time to grow. 

This album is kinda already better than NFR for me :rip: 

Also if the album is similar to the 3 trackz we got quality-wise she is so gonna have another >85 score on Metacritic and maybe over 90 this time. Also another Grammys AOTY nod and a win.

I couldn't have said it better, sis. I'm so hyped for this album now! :jonnycat:

Wait y'all i'm probably late but I just realized BOZ deleted his Twitter account too.... :rip: What's happening??? :biblio:

djMOaMO.gif