• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Why haven't we gotten any AI-generated Lana covers yet? Waiting for Bang Bang and Fade into You...

FnmBeLVWIAACmAK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Are we shorthanding this album as “Tunnel” or “Ocean,” or “Ocean Blvd”? We know she calls NFR! “Norman” and BB “Blue”, but did she ever actually call COCC “Chemtrails”?

1 minute ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Are we shorthanding this album as “Tunnel” or “Ocean,” or “Ocean Blvd”? We know she calls NFR! “Norman” and BB “Blue”, but did she ever actually call COCC “Chemtrails”?

Ocean Blvd is the most aesthetically pleasing. I will NOT be calling it "Tunnel," "The Tunnel Album," or "Ocean."

I'm calling it Ocean Blvd, it screams magnum opus :heart2:

And DYK is sooooo fugly btw. I need her stans to stop trying to make it happen.

It's actually Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard? Mosaic ceilings painted tiles on the wall, I can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soul, handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls, and I'm like...

Chemtrails the song and music video are a perfect execution of a multilayered poem of ominous connotations. It’s a beautiful and scary immersive experience of everything Lana.

I find myself, very often, daydreaming about the complex concept.

it’s no wonder it was my number 1 song Spotify that year.

Do people know how to use the base thread? Why is anyone talking about Chemtrails, rehashing BB, or ranking her songs for the millionth time in this thread. I don’t think anyone has even mentioned anything about the single since the day of its release :toofunny3:

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Do people know how to use the base thread? Why is anyone talking about Chemtrails, rehashing BB, or ranking her songs for the millionth time in this thread. I don’t think anyone has even mentioned anything about the single since the day of its release :toofunny3:

spacer.png

Who tf cares

16 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

Who tf cares

It just gets so dry seeing the same top ten songs, album rankings, etc when we actual have material (million album covers, upcoming magazine, tracklist, features, and a single) to discuss :michael: but okay

So are we getting another single or should I keep fisting myself every Friday till like March 27th or whatever the **** it is now?

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It just gets so dry seeing the same top ten songs, album rankings, etc when we actual have material (million album covers, upcoming magazine, tracklist, features, and a single) to discuss :michael: but okay

True I was just trying to start drama I actually agree

spacer.png

2 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

So are we getting another single or should I keep fisting myself every Friday till like March 27th or whatever the **** it is now?

:biblio:

I'm calling it "Tunnel" first because that's the main adjective on her question and second because so far it's under the rest of her discography

8D9C9C92-F068-4CBE-8A65-C6414C0A0BE9.gif

8 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

fist me instead

15 hours ago, Pandora said:

White Dress

The Blackest Day

Ride

Video Games

Shades of Cool

Venice *****

West Coast

Off to the Races

The Greatest

Pretty When You Cry

her top 10 in no particular order. no if's or but's, just facts

wIctDbi.gif

Wait

9 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Apparently we’re getting A&W before the album release

11 hours ago, ontherocks said:

I wonder if A&W will be better than Despacito...

I doubt it’s going to be better, but I’m sure it’s going to be more successful.

30 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

Apparently we’re getting A&W before the album release

Said who?