• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Well the account isn’t called “A&W” so single cancelled I guess :michael:

Ldrvillage website is back up and there’s no new merch on it, era over :noparty:

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

are u slowly losing it sis

ontherocks

I hate waiting. It's like that one guy that needs another minute or two and you just want it to be over while putting your sexy baby face on, ugh.

I mean, we all know that feeling. 

Edited by ontherocks

6 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I hate waiting. It's like that one guy that needs another minute or two and you just want it to be over while putting your sexy baby face on, ugh.

the bottoms who beg u to wank or suck them off for like 10 minutes while they struggle to cum after lying there like dead fishtail whilst u spent an hour pumping and sweating and collapsing out of breath and just wanna take a nap? 

Edited by RideOrDie

4 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

American ***** ft Paula Deen

spacer.png

I can make some deep fried butter and fried pickles with homemade mayonaise for y'all!

I have it on good authority that American Wh0re is coming next Friday with the music video featuring Jennifer Coolidge :jonny5:

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

the bottoms who beg u to wank or suck them off for like 10 minutes while they struggle to cum after lying there like dead fishtail whilst u spent an hour pumping and sweating and collapsing out of breath and just wanna take a nap? 

Actually, let me just re-watch "Buttered Noodles On The Veranda"

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Anyways who’s excited for a&w let’s give it up for a&w  everyone

Omg she's coming to my country! Can't wait to watch her perform Off to the Races for the 126478th time and pay dust to her last 3 albums :jonny5:

I have it under good authority that the single has been delayed bc she changed the title to “American Puta” and all the merch / covers on streaming have to be switched over…

I have a feeling when that account reaches 100k followers they have to spill 

3 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I have a feeling when that account reaches 100k followers they have to spill 

DWWpYldV4AEHS8b.jpg

51 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

46 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

:hoetenks:

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Has one of the girlies shared what exactly Taco Truck x VB is? Does it sample Venice Binch? Is it thus the second greatest song of all time after its predecessor?

This thread looking more and more like Analboards with each passing day :deadbanana4:

I just know A&W is going to be her new magnum opus. Bye, Venice! :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Has one of the girlies shared what exactly Taco Truck x VB is? Does it sample Venice Binch? Is it thus the second greatest song of all time after its predecessor?

I'll come back to this later, rn I'm fixin to fry up some ocra.