Indonesia outlaws sex and cohabitation for unmarried couples

Vermillion

1 minute ago, Iridesence said:

You do realise that this also bans gay people from living together if reported by parents since they are not allowed to get married in Indonesia. :biblio:

God does not allow people to be rebellious. I don't discriminate against them, but what the Law forbids will help them in the future, not enjoy immediate pleasure. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• pccp

• Iridesence

• Sugden

Poor free-spirited Indonesians 

2 minutes ago, pccp said:

God does not allow people to be rebellious. I don't discriminate against them, but what the Law forbids will help them in the future, not enjoy immediate pleasure. 

This is literally what a lot of frustrated religious gays think like. I feel sorry for them. 

11 minutes ago, pccp said:

this is great. It's a shame that people have sex indiscriminately like animals nowadays, people consider it fashionable. 

humans are animals

28 minutes ago, pccp said:

freedom of religion and all. please go choke

When tourists stop going to Bali, they will soon change their minds

5 minutes ago, pccp said:

that's just the theory of evolution and that's wrong. 

theres hundreds of billions of years woth of evidence though

and the evidence for your god?

Aren’t all these tourists/expats living there ******* like a cesspool ? 

Anyway not sure here this is coming from, the west just have to elect a new hot vacation destination. 

Edited by ugo

1 hour ago, Robert said:

When tourists stop going to Bali, they will soon change their minds

Right like the Indonesian gov needs them. Like really really bad. The dumb white folks need to stop supporting these countries

23 minutes ago, pccp said:

that's just the theory of evolution and that's wrong. 

Babe....:deadbanana2:

nasty third world country. The gays should stop visiting there.. They will change the laws once tourism declines there. Money speaks everywhere. 

34 minutes ago, Sugden said:

theres hundreds of billions of years woth of evidence though

and the evidence for your god?

You can read the book THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF COMMUNISM and you will have the answer . 

Edited by pccp

2 hours ago, pccp said:

this is great. It's a shame that people have sex indiscriminately like animals nowadays, people consider it fashionable. 

Shut up we don’t need, nor want, your opinion

It'll get repealed in court methinks. Some of the stuff in the new bills are outright dumb

1. Cant say **** about President/Parliament etc

2. Shamans can get up to 1 year jail time

3. Deducting jail time and fees for Corruptor

3 hours ago, Iridesence said:

You do realise that this also bans gay couples from living together if reported by parents since they are not allowed to get married in Indonesia. :biblio:

Ignore the troll.

wait anti apostasy law?? wtf:deadvision: the state of this country...

:rip:its been going downhill in that country

This is so f*cking dumb :rip:

I know Indonesians can be nosy as hell but the way the government encouraging it even further is laughable. I hope people will report these congressman when they caught their cheating ass

Also tying make it illegal for people to insult the president or criticise state ideology? and also being a non-believer as well? They want to bring back Soeharto era so bad like-:dies:

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

This basically makes it illegal to be gay in Indonesia because they cannot get married and therefore legally cannot have sex. Unless all gay couples refrain from sex which we know will not happen.

not them passing law to forbid you from criticizing their stupidity :rip: atheist indonesians got their fascist religious feelings triggered so bad

Way too invasive. Not sure I'd want to visit Bali anymore to be honest.

the way they snuck this through really quickly because the last time they tried it there were huge protests :rip:

this is such a dumb, overreaching law especially when there are real problems to address...... hope it gets overturned.

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, pccp said:

… I cannot.  This easily is against our ZTP policy.  But do you even know this forum is majority LGBT? :deadbanana:

oppressive and idiotic. a govt telling its people what to do in their bedrooms.

i don't even want to think how they'r going to check. ew.

i guess if you can't have sex then have it, go to jail, and then have sex in jail.  What's stopping it then?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.