Kanye West suspended from Twitter. Surprised?

mercurialworld

Elon also weighed in

A deserved suspension in my opinion. :rip:

Edited by mercurialworld

Where are these suspensions when it comes to the white men who incite violence, elon

Is Elon abusing his power? Where’s this same energy towards the rest of the nazis on Twitter? Why aren’t they all suspended? 

14 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Where are these suspensions when it comes to the white men who incite violence, elon

Oop.

OT: Not surprised.

9 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Is Elon abusing his power? Where’s this same energy towards the rest of the nazis on Twitter? Why aren’t they all suspended? 

i'm sure it's mostly b/c of the unflattering pic of elon being hosed

Seems like it’s just a temporary 12 hour suspension which is… ridiculous and uselessly light given the scale of his hate speech.

@mercurialworld maybe you should include this in the OP

14 minutes ago, Tropic said:

Seems like it’s just a temporary 12 hour suspension which is… ridiculous and uselessly light given the scale of his hate speech.

@mercurialworld maybe you should include this in the OP

Didn't see but will do, thanks!

i am surprised that elon is the one to ban him but this neo-nazi should be banned from every platform for constantly spewing hate speech :jonny5:

For 12 hours :rip: Apparently

Elon is trash too just like Ye

We need them both banned from life :redface:

31 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

For 12 hours :rip: Apparently

Elon is trash too just like Ye

Twitter normally only permabans accounts after multiple violations, this was the policy long before Elon took over.  Unfortunately he gave most banned accounts general amnesty so I think this will only count as his first violation.  He should be permabanned tho.

Edited by Archetype

He posted an unflattering picture of Elon so this is very unsurprising 

he also made a tweet about Chris paul and his wife. I don't know who are these people and I don't care but we have now "fun" viral memes and tweets about Kanye and all this stuff. So 5 minutes before he posted a swastica and 5 minutes after social media are commenting the same person in a fun way cause he gave them some dumb celebrity thing to joke about. This is what social media are. 

Edited by vale9001

4 hours ago, Contessa said:

Such as?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.