Anyone else feel like "Chromatica" was an album for the fans?

Josh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• Cherish

• Dula Peep

• Jay07

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Miley got her most acclaimed project with Plastic Hearts wdym 

And what about Demi? They Miley album is a flop album.

Actually I think most if not all of the songs were single worthy (other than the interludes of course).

Its hard to assume and weigh her feelings on Chromatica because it was released during a time with much going on in the world. Obviously, she doesn't have the tenacity to say "**** it" and push her material regardless of optics like a newer pop star (Dua reaped the fruit of her labor this way) but I'm not sure I would fully agree with the sentiment in the OP. There is also definitely a "success" bias applied, had the album been an irrefutable smash era people would be saying it was a "return to form" and "people just wanted pop!" despite the material being identical.

I am PERCHED for what she does next however. I think her next studio album will be a clear indicator at where she is at with her feelings on her career/persona/art. :cm:

Not even for the fans. For the trash, for the skip button, for the pretentious and mentally compromised. 

1 hour ago, popjunkie said:

Yes and her fans are still forcing themselves to like it 2 years later

You wish, It contains some of her best songs ever :coffee:

17 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

You wish, It contains some of her best songs ever :coffee:

Like what? Sour Candy? 

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Like what? Sour Candy? 

Alice, Replay, Enigma, Babylon are quintessential Gaga and they're even better live in a huge stadium with crystal clear vocals, stage presence charisma and big energy :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.