ATRL's Family Feud 11 | Image result for dating emoji ? R5 posted! Image result fo

ATRL Username

flopped miserably!ย  ย 

ย 

:gaycat6:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• ATRL Username

• Sanguine

• Psycho

3 hours ago, Sebas said:

I am gonna flop, btw the 13th is a Tuesday

I forgot to edit that then Atrl went down five seconds later :toofunny2:

For question 15, Did you mean Basketball Michael Jordan or did you mean Michael B Jordan?ย 

3 hours ago, Chiidish said:

For question 15, Did you mean Basketball Michael Jordan or did you mean Michael B Jordan?ย 

wait my brain went right to basketball but it could be either woah wonder which one

4 hours ago, Chiidish said:

ย 

49 minutes ago, Touch It said:

wait my brain went right to basketball but it could be either woah wonder which one

Basketball player

Sent and felt unwanted by the truth of my answersย 

ย 

Plus men have been terrible to me this year - straight AND gayย 

2 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Yโ€™all are so ******* nasty :biblio:

According to theย Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the average shower lasts 8 minutes. If you like to linger in the shower for longer than 15 minutes, you might want to rethink your hygiene routine.

According to board-certified dermatologistย Dr. Edidiong Kaminska, MD, the recommended maximum shower time is about 5 to 10 minutes. This is enough time to cleanse and hydrate the skin without overdoing it. โ€œOur skin needs water, just like our bodies, but if we over- or under-do it, then it may have consequences,โ€ she adds.

ย 

https://www.healthline.com/health/shower-time#recommended-shower-length

reactions to previous round~

ย 

Q1. cute [real answer: 6.5 maybe]
Q2. not cute [real answer: 25+ times]
Q3. period [real answer: varies but 4 is accurate for when the trash truck comes in my area]
Q4. good enough [real answer: maybe 1... but I'm home a lot so I'm not as dirty as you hoes]
Q5. yeah you all are straight up liars [real answer: private]
Q6. period [real answer: yeah pretty much 10m]
Q7. period [real answer: always]
Q8. good enough [real answer: private]
Q9. slay [real answer: no preference]
Q10. slay [real answer: Old Spice maybe]
Q11. ahhh I think I went with Never & then switched before submitting, welp [real answer: Sometimes]
Q12. period [real answer: a mix of all 3 honestly]
Q13. yeah zero is definitely understandable, depends on the food though [real answer: 10 seconds or less if it's something that can be brushed off or wet with water, 0 if it's something that will EASILY pick up dirt and sh*t]
Q14. I've been told that washing it isn't good sooo [real answer: Sometimes I'll rinse, sometimes I'll just let it be.]
Q15. Freebie

Back in the top 20 woo :beatfreak:

ย 

now let me check out round 5 :cupid:ย || edit: oh hell no this is too hard to do right now

submitted and went to date

3 hours ago, ATRL Username said:

According to theย Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the average shower lasts 8 minutes. If you like to linger in the shower for longer than 15 minutes, you might want to rethink your hygiene routine.

According to board-certified dermatologistย Dr. Edidiong Kaminska, MD, the recommended maximum shower time is about 5 to 10 minutes. This is enough time to cleanse and hydrate the skin without overdoing it. โ€œOur skin needs water, just like our bodies, but if we over- or under-do it, then it may have consequences,โ€ she adds.

ย 

I have too much hair for short showers

On 12/10/2022 at 4:33 PM, Guero said:

not 12 cavemenย 

Nothing hotter than when a guy buries his face in my bushย :cm:

Sent and slayed.

ย 

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

ย 

ย 

19 hours ago, ATRL Username said:

ย 

unless she doing other things in the shower chile

17 hours ago, D e v o n said:

I have too much hair for short showers

Well thatโ€™s you, donโ€™t come in here trying to judge others how they clean their bodies. The damn nerve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.