This is how GROWN gay men on this board talk to women

Distantconstellation

That dude is exactly what i picture a lot of you to act and look like. I still cant believe 20 and 30 something GROWN gay men are able to put down women all the time, without a warning from the mods. 

Edited by Distantconstellation

4 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

That dude is exactly what i picture a lot of you to act and look like. I still cant believe 20 and 30 something GROWN gay men are able to put down women all the time, without a warning from the mods. 

Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean they aren’t being warned by the mods. Also, your post comes across as flamebait; you must not interact with the right people to make that generalization because myself, @Devin @Kavish and several other don’t do that, sooooo?

um, i wouldn’t worry about a handful of gay men putting women down when straight men are worse verbally and physically

pick another narrative and maybe your gout will go away

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

I still cant believe 20 and 30 something GROWN gay men are able to put down women all the time, without a warning from the mods. 

I mean, do you want us to hand out warning points to everyone with an opinion? The pop girls aren't perched on this forum reading your nonsense.