Qatar Reverses Ban of Anti-LGBT Self-expression

Sharamee6

It's official.. LGBT community can now practice freedom of self-expression in Qatar. 

Edited by Sharamee6

Not real btw. The guy's bio literally says parody.

Mods pleaze delete thread. It is in fact a parody account.

9 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

No it's all over Twitter, other official verified accounts are reporting it as well.

5 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

It's a parody account.....

14 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

There still no source from Qatar themselves about this, major Arab trusted sources didn't say any (+all sources above are just random twitter account and one of them sub to Twitter to get the blue check). I doubt it's correct, and even if it is, probably without an agreement with Qatar, this will be interesting to watch.

Edited by C-Amber

51 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

It's real I think confirmed by Reuters

True or  not, I'm glad we made this topic talkable out there because it's always been a taboo, so we are really winning..

True or not true, I’m glad that horrors faced by LGBT people in Qatar are occupying so much mental space and getting attention right now.  

Hope all these countries have the same energy when they hold the World Cup in countries like China, Russia, Brazil etc in the future too where there are literal genocides occurring and some of the highest murder rates of LGBTQ ppl. The fact the China olympics and the Russia World Cup went way smoother than this Qatar one when they have worse human rights records irks me to no end. We need to hold ALL of them accountable to this level or else we are massive hypocrites. 

So, Allah softened up a bit? Nice of him/her/them to have a change of heart right in the middle of an international event.

10 minutes ago, Khal said:

So, Allah softened up a bit? Nice of him/her/them to have a change of heart right in the middle of an international event.

him

26 minutes ago, Khal said:

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Hope all these countries have the same energy when they hold the World Cup in countries like China, Russia, Brazil etc in the future too where there are literal genocides occurring and some of the highest murder rates of LGBTQ ppl. The fact the China olympics and the Russia World Cup went way smoother than this Qatar one when they have worse human rights records irks me to no end. We need to hold ALL of them accountable to this level or else we are massive hypocrites. 

This

18 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Allah is actually them, they don't have a gender

ive been lied to luv

So does that mean players will wear rainbow armbands?

Those replies to the tweet though... YIKES!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.