Qatar Reverses Ban of Anti-LGBT Self-expression

Sharamee6

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Hope all these countries have the same energy when they hold the World Cup in countries like China, Russia, Brazil etc in the future too where there are literal genocides occurring and some of the highest murder rates of LGBTQ ppl. The fact the China olympics and the Russia World Cup went way smoother than this Qatar one when they have worse human rights records irks me to no end. We need to hold ALL of them accountable to this level or else we are massive hypocrites. 

I totally agree with you about China but Russia only about the crimes against the Syrians back then. Russia is a backward country when it comes to LGBT rights but still showed some tolerance when it hosted the WC. Now, the good sis Brazil is smth else really. I mean, same sex marriage is allowed there, so at least the law did what it should do. :supaspaz:

6 hours ago, Afferty said:

Allah is actually them, they don't have a gender

6 hours ago, Khal said:

So, Allah softened up a bit? Nice of him/her/them to have a change of heart right in the middle of an international event.

the islamic god is referred to as “he” because of the the patriarchal society from which he came. :noparty:You know just like the other abrahamic religions. 

Edited by A.R.L

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.