Xtina confirmed for Festival de Viña Del Mar, LatAm tour coming?

Julia Fox

On 11/24/2022 at 3:32 PM, Sergi91 said:

Omg El monstruo del Viña is known to be savage. If they don’t like her screaming they will eat her alive :redface:

:rip:

Savage? Absolutely, but only when it’s deserved.

Look at Maroon 5/Adam Levine instagram comments, they NEVER recovered from their fiasco of a show. Paulina Rubio being a mess, Enrique Iglesias almost cracking a head open after throwing his trophy ( :deadbanana4: ), etc were also never forgiven.

Backstreet Boys recently had a huge amount of praise (and interest in them skyrocketed to doing 3 stadium shows) and I’m sure the same case could happen with X as long as she keeps the likes of the dildo outfit as far away as possible :bibliahh:

Edited by Popboi.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• NausAllien

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Power love

42 minutes ago, Anye said:

On a thread about a festival/possible tour? Yes. See you in February.

ot: thank God it will be televised.

I replied to a post that implied the era wasn't a flop, so, if the era wasn't a flop the chart peaks must have been good. Since no one has told me yet the chart numbers for the era I'm starting to guess the user was wrong and indeed the era is a flop :cm:

Nothing wrong with that, she stays being booked and busy so good for her :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

I replied to a post that implied the era wasn't a flop, so, if the era wasn't a flop the chart peaks must have been good. Since no one has told me yet the chart numbers for the era I'm starting to guess the user was wrong and indeed the era is a flop :cm:

Nothing wrong with that, she stays being booked and busy so good for her :giraffe:

How the **** would any user give you any numbers if there’s literally no numbers for chart positions and you know it :skull: that user was saying that the era wasn’t a flop using award and gig-wise metric and that’s not that out of reality tbh since artists now make a living by touring and receiving awards more than charting. Like it’s not that hard to understand and we all know that the album is a commercial flop and who says otherwise is delusional and also saying she’s irrelevant is too since people still talk about her or are interested enough to pay 250 dollars to see her live -that’s what some of the tickets for this show in Chile cost btw and there’s demand for her since people here went crazy-

Edited by Julia Fox

On 11/24/2022 at 12:32 PM, Power love said:

Why is she doing all theses random festivals instead of just announcing her own direct Latin tour for “Aguilera”. 

Ummmm her team is actually handling this era pretty well. Is called getting her name out there.

you can’t expect the girl to drop tour dates without visiting any Latin am countries or any press tours. 

she has been very committed this era, well deserved. 

Edited by GeeDuval

48 minutes ago, La Reina said:

It's time for her to make people remember that is she that ***** :clap3: Roc Nation has been doing wonders for her legacy :flame:

:flame::clap3:

if this b performs Moves Like Jagger bridge and Feel This Moment hook again, i will rip my hair out :clap3:

o.t. booked and busy in Spanish :clap3:

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

Whatever, you can keep being dull.

bye

On 11/24/2022 at 7:13 PM, Julia Fox said:

Today the production of one of the most important festivals in Latin America and Spain confirmed that Xtina Aguilera will be one of the artists that will be performing on Festival de Viña Del Mar, in Chile.

spacer.png

The festival is aired to millions of people from all around the globe and will be televised live on late February.

is she gonna announce more dates to the LatAm countries while she has this important date? We'll see

SOUCRE 

booked and busy LegendTina! :flame: :clap3:

amazing that it will be televised so that the rest of us can see it too. :heart2: I hope she performs predominantly Spanish songs!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.