Xtina confirmed for Festival de Viña Del Mar, LatAm tour coming?

Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

Omg El monstruo del Viña is known to be savage. If they don’t like her screaming they will eat her alive :redface:

:rip:

You wish that happened of course but it won’t. She will be praised endlessly and you will watch home suffering bruxism.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Julia Fox

• Power love

Omg El monstruo del Viña is known to be savage. If they don’t like her screaming they will eat her alive :redface:

She will do contigo a la distancia, falsas esperanzas, and Pero Me acuerdo De Ti.  She always kills those live they will eat it up! 

I hope she performs at least half of the concert in Spanish.

- Contigo en la Distancia

- Falsas Esperanzas

- Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti

- Ven Conmigo

- Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti

- Pa' Mis Muchachas

- Santo

- Suéltame

- Traguito

- Brujería

- La Reina / Cuando Me Dé La Gana

- No Es Que Te Extrañe

Of course I'm fully expecting Dirrty, Fighter, Beautiful, ANOM, Lady Marmalade and Genie to be in the setlist. But if she performs many songs in Spanish, the show will feel fresh even if she performs the usual classics.

Nowadays people who attend to the show, they want to see the artist. So the problem is with comedians who are "eaten" if they don't deliver, so the public can see the other artist sooner

The way Xtina makes so many people seethe, even when she's under-performing... is incredible! 

and her booking this is friggin' HUGE! We love a multi-lingual female pop icon that can do music in more than one language, and have an insane vocal range.. the same cannot be said for 99% of artists in America! 

Edited by Sharamee6

6 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

- Falsas Esperanzas

- Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti

- Ven Conmigo

- Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti

- Pa' Mis Muchachas

- Santo

- Suéltame

- Traguito

- Brujería

- No Es Que Te Extrañe

Of course I'm fully expecting Dirrty, Fighter, Beautiful, ANOM, Lady Marmalade and Genie to be in the setlist. But if she performs many songs in Spanish, the show will feel fresh even if she performs the usual classics.

Yeah… also here in Chile people know more Genio Atrapado than Genie but I hope she performs Genie because Genio is horrible :skull: 

21 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

You wish that happened of course but it won’t. She will be praised endlessly and you will watch home suffering bruxism.

I’m a fan and don’t wish her anything bad. Try again :celestial5:

20 minutes ago, [email protected]@ said:

She will do contigo a la distancia, falsas esperanzas, and Pero Me acuerdo De Ti.  She always kills those live they will eat it up! 

She will!:hippo:

I’ll be there, hopefully front row, can’t believe that after 16 years stanning I’ll be finally seeing her live…

Of the spanish songs she will sing only Pero Me acuerdo…, Falsas Esperanzas, Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo, maybe Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti because Alejandro is performing the day before.

Why is any Xtina-related news on this site laced with negativity? Don't y'all get tired? Focus on your boring faves

OT: Very nice, Chilean Fighters won :clap3: Argentina and Brazil next. She owes LatAm a proper tour though. Tour Central & South America again queen!

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

We are a bunch of disrespectful little shits lol but yeah, there have been people that only lasted like 15-20 minutes just because el monstruo booed them that bad :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Clauss said:

Nowadays people who attend to the show, they want to see the artist. So the problem is with comedians who are "eaten" if they don't deliver, so the public can see the other artist sooner

Yup, the last show that had really negative reception was Maroon 5 (awful live show), but I don't remember if they got booed tho (it's not like production were gonna cut them anyway lol), it was mostly because of the nasty attitude they had backstage

2 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

We are a bunch of disrespectful little shits lol but yeah, there have been people that only lasted like 15-20 minutes just because el monstruo booed them that bad :giraffe:

The way y’all made Xuxa cry and never go back to Chile again.  :redface:

Christina better keep it cute.

10 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Yup, the last show that had really negative reception was Maroon 5 (awful live show), but I don't remember if they got booed tho (it's not like production were gonna cut them anyway lol), it was mostly because of the nasty attitude they had backstage

Not, they even received the gaviotas… the last musicians that were booed/didn’t received the gaviotas was Anahí back in 2010 and Javiera Mena in 2016

Maroon 5 was just criticized after their behavior and then they haven’t come back to Chile even when they did a LatAm tour this year 

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Lol tell her!! 

1 minute ago, Karla Cabello said:

oh wow oh wow

i hope she just doesnt sing moves like jagger cause chileans hate maroon 5

Does she sing that song? :rip: it would be a mess considering she only is on 15 seconds on the song :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

- Falsas Esperanzas

- Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti

- Ven Conmigo

- Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti

- Pa' Mis Muchachas

- Santo

- Suéltame

- Traguito

- Brujería

- No Es Que Te Extrañe

I actually hope she cuts the same ole songs besides “Dirrty” & “Beautiful” The rest like Fighter, LM, ANOM & GENIE is not needed. She should replace them songs with Accelerate, Woohoo, Not Myself tonight, Your Body & Say Something. It’s a festival let’s turn this up!

But your Spanish list is fire!:clap3:

7 minutes ago, Power love said:

I actually hope she cuts the same ole songs besides “Dirrty” & “Beautiful” The rest like Fighter, LM, ANOM & GENIE is not needed. She should replace them songs with Accelerate, Woohoo, Not Myself tonight, Your Body & Say Something. It’s a festival let’s turn this up!

But your Spanish list is fire!:clap3:

It’s a televised festival and legacy acts like her always performs their hits instead of the unknown songs so that’s not realistic tbh since she has to hype up the public to give her the gaviotas -the award from the festival-

for example Backstreet Boys came in 2020 and only sang like one or two songs from their then new album and the rest were their hits and classics.

she will obviously perform Genie, Ven Conmigo, What a Girl Wants, Dirrrty, Beautiful, Ain’t No Other Man, Candyman, Fighter, The Voice Within, Mi Reflejo, Hurt, Falsas Esperanzas, Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti, Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti, Say Something and will probably perform Your Body and maybe Pa Mis Muchachas since Nicki Nicole is scheduled to be on the festival tho and some songs from her Spanish projects like La Reina maybe 

Edited by Julia Fox

26 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Not, they even received the gaviotas… the last musicians that were booed/didn’t received the gaviotas was Anahí back in 2010 and Javiera Mena in 2016

Maroon 5 was just criticized after their behavior and then they haven’t come back to Chile even when they did a LatAm tour this year 

NOT OUR LESBIAN QUEEN :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

NOT OUR LESBIAN QUEEN :deadbanana2:

She was done dirty fr like they put her after Wisin y Yandel and Don Omar :skull: she was lucky she could finish her set because she was booed to hell 

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s a televised festival and legacy acts like her always performs their hits instead of the unknown songs so that’s not realistic tbh since she has to hype up the public to give her the gaviotas -the award from the festival-

for example Backstreet Boys came in 2020 and only sang like one or two songs from their then new album and the rest were their hits and classics.

she will obviously perform Genie, Ven Conmigo, What a Girl Wants, Dirrrty, Beautiful, Ain’t No Other Man, Candyman, Fighter, The Voice Within, Mi Reflejo, Hurt, Falsas Esperanzas, Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti, Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti and will probably perform Your Body and maybe Pa Mis Muchachas since Nicki Nicole is scheduled to be on the festival tho and some songs from her Spanish projects like La Reina maybe 

Can't wait for that one!

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

They hardly are savage/mean to singers tbh they have to be just terrible or unknown idk but comedians are the ones that are more probably eaten by the monstruo 

We’ll see who screams the loudest :gaycat3:

6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

She was done dirty fr like they put her after Wisin y Yandel and Don Omar :skull: she was lucky she could finish her set because she was booed to hell 

This setup, I- :deadbanana4: