Britney posts that pic of Selena on IG again; shades her?

Lady Claire

10 hours ago, theintriguingone said:

How can Britney fans argue that her constant posting of the Selena photo is innocent when she literally blocked Selena on instagram? :rip:  It’s obviously shade. Now the question is why. I’d love to know what happened that made her turn on Selena.

Britney is insane she has free run now and I actually feel bad for her. Why does she post stupid things about people that obviously care about her. 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• WalkAway

• brainmaniac

• Ricardo1993

No matter what happened to do, nothing excuses you or gives you the right to be a shady bully. She needs to sort her things out, not yelling on IG every time about this and that, that's no healing, that's opening the doors for hate and issues. 

Selena needs to just clap back at this point :rip: 

"Channel Ocho is the television channel which Bumblebee Man was broadcast on. "Ocho" is the Spanish translation for the number eight, meaning the station would presumably be Channel 8"

:redface:

Look at the Simpson's episodes the station appears in

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/She_Used_to_Be_My_Girl

Edited by Mariya Takeuchi

12 hours ago, WalkAway said:

So I got bored … I played in my gowns all day … it’s weird because I honestly never wear them or bring them out, but they’re so beautiful !!! I was going for a no-try gown like Kate Moss at her wedding … the simplicity of it … and this is actually my great great grandmothers veil … this is what it would have been like if I didn’t fall down at my wedding … didn’t drive off into the sunset, ? didn’t have me and Madonna kiss again … didn’t have Selena Gomez and Paris Hilton perform “Stars Are Blind” ️ for me and my husband … didn’t have four wardrobe changes throughout the night … didn’t secretly have a small hairspray can in my purse … didn’t show my *** dancing to Prince … didn’t have girls clap back at me after they perform … didn’t listen to “Sweet Child of Mine” like a true rockstar ?… This is what it would have been like if I gotmarried with my eyes closed in night gown !!!

OYiib8z.png

Wow. :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Wait what is this meltdown she is having now with the posts? Is this about Selena again ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Clc1I_bgZC6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yes. :deadbanana4:

her last post.....I....

Does Britney not have anything better to do?

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Does Britney not have anything better to do?

Do y'all? Why is this thread 10 pages...

What?, that is just Britney being Britney. She is such a mess :allears:

if this was nicki minaj she would be jealous and super freaky grandma 

lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.