Kelly Clarkson & Ariana Grande - “Santa Can’t You Hear Me” [Sped Up & Live Version]

RealityBites

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Ampersand13

• sam.teas

People in here acting as if TikTok invented nightcore:redface: You don't have to like it and TikTok helped it to gain mainstream exposure, but it actually began in the 2000s, so Gen Zers didn't do ****.

Edited by The Next Day

My second most fave Xmas song after Santa Tell Me. The melody is so addicting and their voices together are heaven. Ugh, they really did that. :WAP:

Santa can’t you hear me is back in to 100 of iTunes. And another version is charting on holiday 

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Kelly Clarkson f/ Ariana Grande \ Santa, Can’t You Hear Me (Live) \ 3:45 \ 02.12.2022

the album cover. Most likely from the special 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

Kelly Clarkson f/ Ariana Grande \ Santa, Can’t You Hear Me (Live) \ 3:45 \ 02.12.2022

:wanda:

I really wish this attention was going to songs like Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know) or Glow but any Kelly success (and Ari as well) makes me happy :jamming:

SCYHM is way better than Glow. I love MCTTOIUTK but it's not going to put anyone in the Christmas let's be real now.

I wonder if there will be some sort of music video released for it. 

Edited by RealityBites

Wonderful Christmas song! 

Live version is even better than the studio.

44 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Hope we debut this week!

Only two Amazon Christmas songs are expected to debut per predictions but Christmas music is so unpredictable. My thought if not this weekend then next for sure. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.