Blair White exposes viral trans TikToker Dylan Mulvaney

DonSiblon

1 hour ago, DonSiblon said:

I feel like anyone calling a TRANS person “anti-trans” should be the first ones getting their oxygen + getting their brains checked :toofunny3:

So you agree that trans people are experts over their experiences of being trans...like Dylan, yes? :chick2:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• FreeXone

• DonSiblon

• shinyshimmery

Blair and Dylan are both horrible human beings :michael:

On 11/22/2022 at 2:48 AM, DonSiblon said:

Are you referring to Blair or this one >> 

Omg what is this? :skull:

11 hours ago, Communion said:

So you agree that trans people are experts over their experiences of being trans...like Dylan, yes? :chick2:

But Dylan is making videos about girlhood tho? :confused:

the transphobia in this thread is disturbing. please seek help and reevaluate why you have these distorted views about people that have absolutely no effect on you or your life. 

The most shocking part of all this is how Blaire has been around so long and she still hasn't learnt to fix her make-up. Always serving cadaver, with her face and neck being in two different hex codes :rip:

On 11/23/2022 at 10:37 PM, FreeXone said:

It needs balance. Blair is too far right BUT as trans we are not just women we are TRANS WOMEN. The fact that some are literally out here trying to erase the fact of biology is weird lol. 

I mean the word trans wouldn’t be a thing if we didn’t TRANSITION. That’s the whole point of our dysmoprhia

So no Dylan. Women do not walk around with BULGES. Trans women do lol. It’s okay to acknowledge our differences and still be Allie’s to each other. 

Blair goes too far with it though. She is a trans Candace owens. 

Out of curiosity who is “erasing biology” and how?

12 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

I feel like anyone calling a TRANS person “anti-trans” should be the first ones getting their oxygen + getting their brains checked :toofunny3:

Do you think Dave Rubin isn’t homophobic just because he’s gay?

On 11/22/2022 at 3:01 AM, Communion said:

Blair White is a self-hating idiot who literally let's her right-wing friends joke that her boyfriend is a gay man for liking her and said she respects Ben Shaprio's right to call her "sir" to her face. :skull:

She's not even been relevant since 2017 and even then she had to peddle to kiwifarms to maintain an audience.

except we make fun of her on farms so... she's doing a bad job lmao

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Blair and Dylan are both horrible human beings :michael:

:cm:

/end thread

4 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Out of curiosity who is “erasing biology” and how?

I mean the statement “women have bulges” alone was cringe Asf. Biologically women are not born with a ***** lol

4 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

4 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Exactly. She is CRINGE. Like why in the hell would a trans woman need to carry a tampon around lmao we do not have a menstrual cycle

Edited by FreeXone

3 hours ago, FreeXone said:

I mean the statement “women have bulges” alone was cringe Asf.

Do you think when a trans woman says "some women have bulges lol!" that they're.. thinking of cis women? :deadbanana4:

Blair White is the in the category of minorities the right wing uses to justify their hatred of said minorities 

On 11/24/2022 at 5:37 AM, Arthoe said:

Also: notice Vanessa's pattern of acting here. She's doing the same thing to Dylan that she did to Riley in 2017. 

Um why do your refer to Blaire as “Vanessa Leblanc” ? Are we talking about the same person chile ?

I am so confused by your reply :rip:

23 hours ago, Communion said:

Do you think when a trans woman says "some women have bulges lol!" that they're.. thinking of cis women? :deadbanana4:

No and you should never have a damn bulge anyways that’s crazy and I am not a “small girl” but I’ve always been tucked proper lol why the hell she walking around with a bulge out?! Crazy **** I’m sorry.

6 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

No and you should never have a damn bulge anyways 

And if she does, then what? Is someone entitled to harm her? Attack her? Kill her? :confused:

Blaire White has literally had to apologise multiple times for bullying, lying about and unfairly attacking people. Plus those were just the times when the backlash got big enough for her to be forced to backtrack. 

There's a reason why Blaire is so unpopular in the community 

Dylan is over the top and cringey but Dylan is also somewhat of a persona. You can take issue with things Dylan has said and still understand how messed up this targeting of her is. She is still legitimately trans and does not deserve the harassment she is getting. The fact that Blaire is once again contributing to a far right hate train against a trans person just proves she will never change. 

I was one of Blaire's earliest subscribers back from when her channel was tiny. I doubt anyone in this thread has known about her as long as I have. I unsubbed and stopped interacting with her content years ago because of the way she targets people, often lies about them and causes them to be harassed. Yet here we are in 2022 and she's still doing it and still has a massive platform and tonns of subscribers. 

4 hours ago, Communion said:

And if she does, then what? Is someone entitled to harm her? Attack her? Kill her? :confused:

Okay no said all that but she definitely can be corrected on the statement. It was extra and too performative.

There’s too much out there now to help you tuck. You don’t need to ever be walking in public with a bulge out! No we are not going to normalize it as she was asking. I’ll send the good sis a tuckitupp coupon lol

Edited by FreeXone

2 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Okay no said all that but she definitely can be corrected on the statement.

Again, how does she need to be corrected? She's a woman and she has a bulge. 

I would imagine the only "performative" aspect are people - not all - who claim to be outraged at the idea of a woman who is trans simply stating the fact that some women have bulges, yet then are also people who deem bottom surgery to be a form of "mutilation" and seek to ban gender-affirming care.

If no one wants to see bulges on women who happen to be trans, the only solution then is on-demand fully-covered bottom surgery for anyone and everyone who wants it, it seems. :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Again, how does she need to be corrected? She's a woman and she has a bulge. 

I would imagine the only "performative" aspect are people - not all - who claim to be outraged at the idea of a woman who is trans simply stating the fact that some women have bulges, yet then are also people who deem bottom surgery to be a form of "mutilation" and seek to ban gender-affirming care.

If no one wants to see bulges on women who happen to be trans, the only solution then is on-demand fully-covered bottom surgery for anyone and everyone who wants it, it seems. :celestial5:

I’m not going to sit here and play ring around the rosy with you. I’m trans. Not that damn hard to tuck now a days.

No one is gonna swallow that statement so let’s please come back to earth. 

3 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

No one is gonna swallow that statement

Well some dolls are going to leave them gagging whether they like it or not so enjoy the view I guess. :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.