• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iaintsorry

• queenoftheclouds

• magazine

• Pokemonfan1515

this was played at parties i went to so often, I was shocked to learn this wasn’t a Rihanna song last year :rip:

Addicted to You by Aviccii and some random girl, I thought Adele was the vocalist.

8 hours ago, Codex said:

Flo Rida - Right Round (feat. Katy Perry)

Beyoncé - Take a Bow

Nicki Minaj - Superbass

Leona Lewis - Release Me

Are you trolling lol 

Edited by Iaintsorry

I thought Miley sang Malibu. Was so surprised that it's actually a Kim Petras song! 

I thought Destiny's Child sang What a Man, surprised it was SaltNPepa

18 minutes ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

I thought Miley sang Malibu. Was so surprised that it's actually a Kim Petras song! 

You sure you're talking about the same song? cause Miley in fact has a song named Malibu as well as Kim Petras 

I initially thought Amy Winehouse sang this when I first heard it in 2008

39 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

You sure you're talking about the same song? cause Miley in fact has a song named Malibu as well as Kim Petras 

Yeah I heard the kim petras song on the radio and thought it was miley. Then when I streamed it I was so shocked. 

That's so confusing that she has a song called Malibu too :rip:

Not Rihanna getting mentioned 50 times on this thread. :rip: I will say, i think Policeman is probably the one that sounds the most like it could be sung by her.

Edited by ninasayers

for longest time though boyfriend was Justin Timberlake not Bieber, i stopped listening after that xD ended up listening to the punk goes pop version instead.

thought this was Kerli :skull:

5 hours ago, Codex said:

No, this was in 2008, I was 12 and I just heard the song on the radio. I knew Rihanna, but up until then she mostly made dance songs, while this sounded like the follow-up to Irreplacable. Which makes sense, because apparently they were both written by Ne-Yo.

I understand not know Rihanna at the time maybe? But the vocals on that song don’t sound anywhere close to Beyoncé :michael:

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.