• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

her Nothing Compares 2U cover is immaculate. Sinead is obviously unbeatable, but good sis Alecia doesn't get nearly enough credit for how pure and clear her voice is. She ate. One of my favourite songs of all time.

24 hours before the album is released in my country, I just realized that her last studio album was released 4 YEARS AGO! How can this be? It feels like yesterday! 

Hopefully I'll have a moment with one of the new songs, as intense as the moment I first listened to 90 Days from Hurts 2B Human. I'll never forget the chills and my eyes swelling up. Or how confused and awestruck I was with the brilliance of Hey Why (Miss You Sometimes). 

God, I hope I have moments like these tomorrow 🥹

Edited by EnterTheAttic
Forgot something

I was asked to be on a TikTok two nights ago and I made them very upset when I said “No, thank you.” —  RCA is mad at her now that's why we're not getting any hits :chick3:

"I don’t really know. With me, when you’re a certain age and a woman, they tell you that what you do doesn’t matter, really, anymore, so just do what you do" — this just sounds really sad

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

So nice the story about her vocals

Stop Falling ha impact :heart:

27 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

So nice the story about her vocals

Stop Falling ha impact :heart:

What a great performance!

United States

iTunes:
27. When I Get There
31. All I Know So Far
40. TRUSTFALL
126. All I Know So Far
138. Never Gonna Not Dance Again

AIKSF rising again. Imagine how tired we are... :deadbanana:

Off topic, but does anyone know why GHSF! Hasn’t been pressed on vinyl?! 

But I was also smoking, and I was steadily getting raspier and raspier, which is why Janis was an easy sell for me. I loved it, but then it started going too far. Billy Mann, my friend and songwriting partner, sat me down and said, ‘I think you’re at the point now where you have to ask yourself, “Am I a singer or a smoker?”’

As if I don't really love Billy

6 hours ago, Braz said:

United States

iTunes:
27. When I Get There
31. All I Know So Far
40. TRUSTFALL
126. All I Know So Far
138. Never Gonna Not Dance Again

AIKSF rising again. Imagine how tired we are... :deadbanana:

With the way it keeps clinging onto relevancy makes me believe it would’ve SMASHED if Pop radio latched onto it fully. Shame that never happened. 

This is out in just over 5 hours in Australia. Can not wait. I’ll probably not like it at first because I never do, and that’s probably a sign it’s a mad grower 

25 minutes ago, Pilgs said:

This is out in just over 5 hours in Australia. Can not wait. I’ll probably not like it at first because I never do, and that’s probably a sign it’s a mad grower 

3 hours for New Zealand. :fan:

I've been listening to Hurts 2B A Stan before the release of Trustfall, and I found my first impressions/comments when I listened for the first time. I'll do the same with Trustfall!

Hey Why: Heart started pumping - Almost got teary with how good it is - A BOP

My Attic: So pure - Beautiful lyrics - Honest - Could explode in the end

90 Days: Love the distorted sound effect - Love the production - Clear - P!nk's VOICE in Wrabel's part - Honest - Relatable - Vulnerable - LAST CHORUS

Courage: So Sia from the first 10 seconds - Nice first verse - Amazing vocal runs on the last chorus - I'm deceased with the vocals

Happy: Nice intro - Clear production - Great prechorus - Like the smooth chorus - Love the musicless ending 

We Could Have It All: Sounds like old school P!nk - Digging the heavy chorus - Brilliant vocals on the chorus - Anthemic feel - I had loved it by the last chorus

Love Me Anyway: Like the soft production - Emotional - Love Chris; raspy voice - Nice track but not my favorite

Circle Game: Great use of her low register voice - Meh first verse - Meh chorus - Strong vocals - Least favorite song

The Last Song Of Your Life: Simple - Emotional - Great vocal delivery - Kind of boring - The echoing sound effect is interesting 

Hustle, Walk Me Home, Can We Pretend and Hurts 2B Human had already been released. Hustle I immediately liked. I found Walk Me Home underwhelming. I thought Can We Pretend was the worst song she had put out, thought I grew to like it and I thought H2BH was a smash waiting ro happen.

12 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

I've been listening to Hurts 2B A Stan before the release of Trustfall, and I found my first impressions/comments when I listened for the first time. I'll do the same with Trustfall!

Hey Why: Heart started pumping - Almost got teary with how good it is - A BOP

My Attic: So pure - Beautiful lyrics - Honest - Could explode in the end

90 Days: Love the distorted sound effect - Love the production - Clear - P!nk's VOICE in Wrabel's part - Honest - Relatable - Vulnerable - LAST CHORUS

Courage: So Sia from the first 10 seconds - Nice first verse - Amazing vocal runs on the last chorus - I'm deceased with the vocals

Happy: Nice intro - Clear production - Great prechorus - Like the smooth chorus - Love the musicless ending 

We Could Have It All: Sounds like old school P!nk - Digging the heavy chorus - Brilliant vocals on the chorus - Anthemic feel - I had loved it by the last chorus

Love Me Anyway: Like the soft production - Emotional - Love Chris; raspy voice - Nice track but not my favorite

Circle Game: Great use of her low register voice - Meh first verse - Meh chorus - Strong vocals - Least favorite song

The Last Song Of Your Life: Simple - Emotional - Great vocal delivery - Kind of boring - The echoing sound effect is interesting 

Hustle, Walk Me Home, Can We Pretend and Hurts 2B Human had already been released. Hustle I immediately liked. I found Walk Me Home underwhelming. I thought Can We Pretend was the worst song she had put out, thought I grew to like it and I thought H2BH was a smash waiting ro happen.

The way I never use the last 2 awful songs :gaycat1:

26 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Slay