Are you scared to poop with your boyfriend around ?

MoonGoodandHappy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MoonGoodandHappy

• Bacardo Royale

• Illuminati

• terrorblade

Yes, when im dating a guy I tend to not Poop for days because I don't want to poo around them :dancehall2:

16 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I don't even poop with my family members around :thing:

Who's the guy in your avi?:bird:

Yes of course, you get used to it after awhile. Wait till he walks in while you're doing it it to shower or grab something from the medicine cabinet. Nothing wrong there. 

I'm not scared but I ain't pooping around anyone nor letting anyone poop around me. That's nasty.

Edited by UnusualBoy

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I'm not scared but I ain't pooping around anyone nor letting anyone poop around. That's nasty.

Poop shaming there. Interresting.

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

MadonnasBoyfriend

Elvis Presley does not mind when I poop but when I have a hook up over I'm afraid to fall asleep or leave the room cause I know they will try to steal something 

Yes.

He always knows what’s going inside it, so he might as well see what’s coming out :gaycat1:

the only time i get poop shy is when bathrooms have no fan to flush out the noise 

I live with my husband and we have an unspoken rule that whenever one poops the other must be at least two rooms away 

I have a healthy relationship therefore no, I am not scared of my boyfriend knowing I have a normal functioning body…

If it’s a new relationship then sure but if you’re long term with somebody and worry about this type of thing you really need to assess the situation and grow up :redface:

I mean I don’t do it with him in the bathroom same with peeing but no I am a human and when I have to go I have to go. 

I also don’t think it’s gross to talk about it it’s a normal thing we all do it 

I do it quietly and attempt to make no noise

That goes for being around anyone

only if the relationship is recent, after the years eventually turns into a normal thing and doesn't bother the other

I mean I TRY and be discrete but sometimes, sh*t happens and it ain't always silent I'm afraid

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

no since he never asked me to douche so i pooped when hes around all the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.