• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• illia

• Raphy23

• Karla Cabello

I am a Pole and I am so done with those russian pieces of ****. I hope Nato assasinates Putin and nukes the entire country because they aren't worth anything else.

Not Russia doing the population control after it hit 8 billions

We're f*cked

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

14 minutes ago, Flomik said:

NATO are cowards they won't do anything

Basically.

R.I.P. to those two people.

Obviously nobody gonna start a war over 2 people (rip) but this is so disgusting. And the way Ukraine was bombed today....

The usual suspects on ATRL would probably say that it's best for Poland to give up those lands to Russia to prevent escalation

I don't want Nato to get involved, but I think they have respond somehow. If you just shrug it off because you're worried about escalation then you're proving Russia correct about NATO's resolve.

hmmm i don't buy it as an "accident". just like with the bombings around nuclear power plants, the russians are clearly finding ways to escalate the war in "controlled" manners, without having to involve NATO upfront, especially with Ukraine claiming the war might be close to an end and the on-going news that the war has been much more exhausting and demanding to Putin than expected - since then they've been more daring with their attacks. If they wished they could avoid borders altogether, but they see Poland in similar ways to Ukraine, but NATO protected. They clearly enjoy the provocations. NATO can't let this slide and it's a tricky terrain to tread in finding the correct answer.

Edited by liquiddiamonds

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

The usual suspects on ATRL would probably say that it's best for Poland to give up those lands to Russia to prevent escalation

They're writing the paragraphs about how this was actually the US and how Poland actually deserved it :ahh:

Can somebody take Putin down? He serves no purpose other than being a trash man.

Goodbye, gurlies. The world really went downhill this decade :jonny3:

Polish resident here, people are lining up at gas stations en masse in case they need to evacuate the country. :gaycat6:

It was clearly not intentional so I doubt anything will come of it. The US is too concerned about China acting up right now with Taiwan so they will most likely let it slide.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.