• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wish

• Headlock

• PoisonedIvy

• Monster Queen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As she should. The biggest female on Spotify and her record breaking album finally getting the right treatment. :clap3:

Drake/Rihanna stans are so angry as if one didn't postpone his album after being shook and the other embarrassed herself with her comeback only to get blocked. :lmao: 

21 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

She has never obliterated Rihanna nor Drake :lmao:

In 2022 yes she is. Stop living in 2017

Drake got two days at #1 on the Spotify Top Artist Chart with a new album. This would be unimaginable in 2018.

I didn't get this notification, but I got one on Youtube app about Anti-Hero challenge.

I'm a Taylor fan, so I don't care. She is currently the most successful female, so what :sistrens: 

not Marq from navy still fuming about taylor 

38 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

She has never obliterated Rihanna nor Drake :lmao:

drake literally pushed his album so he didn't get blocked :toofunny3:

19 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

The second part was about Taylor doing better than Drake in 2022 despite him releasing two albums this year.

But anyways Taylor's album tracks are doing miles better than the massively radio promoted LMU song in 2022 :redface:.

I think navy simply should take a seat.:redface:

6 minutes ago, skyandground said:

In 2022 yes she is. Stop living in 2017

Drake got two days at #1 on the Spotify Top Artist Chart with a new album. This would be unimaginable in 2018.

:lmao: Rihanna got this close to the top spot with a solo soundtrack song before the film release, and the song’s a gospel-ish ballad. Taylor could never, and we’ll pass on taking a seat.

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

:lmao: Rihanna got this close to the top spot with a solo soundtrack song before the film release, and the song’s a gospel-ish ballad. Taylor could never, and we’ll pass on taking a seat.

Not that it matters but willow / cardigan were snoozes and debuted at the top and in 2010 "Today was a Fairytale" debuted at the top 2 with a soundtrack song for an irrelevant film. Imagine thinking that Taylor's power can be dragged in 2022.:ihype:

OT: We love to see it. Keep the promo for the one of the BIGGEST 2022 releases if not the biggest.:jonny6:

The plant stan is getting way too brave and even bodyshaming, sweetie go stream your fave’s trash so called music and the never ending pr just to remind the gp of her existence because otherwise they forgotthatsheexisted.mp3

8 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Taylor already debuted top 2 with a solo soundtrack song in 2010 and the song is a ballad too...

And she didn't need 20 versions or shady tactics to do it.

Lmao

She’s doing it on AM too, I get notifications to listen to Anti-hero almost everyday :rip: 

Good. Let me give a hardworking queen a few more streams. 

She cares, she has employees to pay, she has records to break, she cares and all artists should at least care a bit more. Of course there's a balance there. 

As long as the Swifties don't attack others for doing the same or even less. 

i do enjoy this album but i have found the marketing to be a bit aggressive. spotify constantly promotes it, and it comes up on my reddit feed and ads on websites. 

I received that with Adele album she was doing 1/6 streams of Taylor’s album, so why would not Spotify support their biggest artist? Midnights global smashery is doing so damage in OTH little brains 

I got this for Renaissance and 30

But we aren't that desperate to make thread. 

Navys seem more frustrated for somw reason.

I got this for Renaissance too. I guess taylor's SUCCESS is making the op ANGRY?????? worry about your fav flopping in her second era :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Kyoto said:

I didn't get this notification, but I got one on Youtube app about Anti-Hero challenge.

I'm a Taylor fan, so I don't care. She is currently the most successful female, so what :sistrens: 

You probably didnt get it because you already listened to 100% :sistrens:

Spotify is simply celebrating the biggest artist in the world just like they previously did with Drake :clap3:

if your fave doesn’t get this treatment maybe they should get on their level :michael:

Dont they do that? I was getting same notifications for Harry and Kendrick albums!

It is actually nice marketing! All the pressed stans in here hating, but if it was their flop favs they’d be praising the promo strategy! 

At least people stream Midnights… 

10 hours ago, The Kick said:

me rn

SelfreliantLimitedAustralianfreshwatercr

Why is she selling d***s?

Wait this REALLY is embarrassing. But I have to admit, it's a smart promo.

Her pathological narcissism literally keeps her up at night. She's literally the most successful female artist in US history and it's still not enough she still wants more. No matter how much she sells she'll never be happy.