• wish

• Headlock

• PoisonedIvy

• Monster Queen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

E7iC1BVWYAAYyRf?format=jpg&name=medium

The way all of you are resorting to MAJOR deflections :lmao: nothing else to say i fear

No MPG has ever been desperate enough to use intrusive pop-up advertisements to promote their music. Please stay on topic and discuss this interesting promotion tactic or simply exit the thread!

Cute avi tho

656920780_DkEeXol(1).thumb.gif.e56d46739

8 minutes ago, Starchild said:

That ad is from today, midnights broke the record 3 weeks ago almost.

I'm sure you can count right? Acting dumb for atrl isn't cute tbh it's sad :clownny:

People have been complaining about Spotify shoving Midnights into every auto-play since Day 1.

Surely I'm not the only one "acting dumb for ATRL" hm?

Just now, wish said:

The way all of you are resorting to MAJOR deflections :lmao: nothing else to say i fear

No MPG has ever been desperate enough to use intrusive pop-up advertisements to promote their music. Please stay on topic and discuss this interesting promotion tactic or simply exit the thread!

Cute avi tho

The notification was only sent to people who have already pressed play on midnights and listened to a song in full.

It appears once and once you close it disappears only to NEVER COME BACK.

Meanwhile Miss Eilish's album was plastered on the genre page as if it is a NEW GENRE for several months with no way to block or ignore the album promo.

It incessantly stayed there AT THE TOP OF THE GENRE CHART FOR MONTHS only for the album to debut with less streams than TWO SONGS FROM MIDNIGHTS.

Don't compete where you don't compare.

The notification was only sent to people who have already pressed play on midnights and listened to a song in full.

Streams must be falling hard so they had to come up with something QUICK

Meanwhile Miss Eilish's album was plastered on the genre page as if it is a NEW GENRE for several months with no way to block or ignore the album promo.

It incessantly stayed there AT THE TOP OF THE GENRE CHART FOR MONTHS

Several months? It was a home-page feature for 1 day and didn't literally pop up on people's screens begging for people to listen.

Desperate AND fuming

Ugh I was trying to find those pics of Billie debuting an entire ass genre on Spotify for her album but they've been scrubbed from the internet. I love the Swifties today!

Sometimes you need to consider your current avatar before making a thread.

6Cuc981_d.gif

6 minutes ago, wish said:

It was a home-page feature for 1 day  

No, it wasn't.

Stop lying.

I remember seeing it in my page FOREVER with no way to get rid of it.

5th August:

18th August:

24 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Wait I just realized you’re Marq, not the Navy still fuming and using Billie as a distraction

spacer.png

Ok now what's the tea? :redface:

6 minutes ago, wish said:

No, it wasn't.

Stop lying.

5th August:

18th August:

12 minutes ago, wish said:

It absolutely was not is was there for the majority of the album's release month

No, it wasn't.

Stop lying.

5th August:

18th August:

July:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/billie-eilish-takes-payola-to-the-next-level-now-has-her-own-section-on-spotify.4614758/

Billie could receive 0 streams tomorrow and it still wouldn't change the fact that Taylor is paying Spotify to beg people to stream her album.

Cry harder & continue to scramble, deflect, and bring in 20 different people in a sad attempt to gather together one argument against me 

xsSX0CB.gif

2 minutes ago, wish said:

Billie could receive 0 streams tomorrow and it still wouldn't change the fact that Taylor is paying Spotify to beg people to stream her album.

Cry harder & continue to scramble, deflect, and bring in 20 different people in a sad attempt to gather together one argument against me 

xsSX0CB.gif

Telling people they're scrambling while scrambling. Embarrassing

8 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

No, it wasn't.

Stop lying.

5th August:

18th August:

35 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Wait I just realized you’re Marq, not the Navy still fuming and using Billie as a distraction

spacer.png

Good lord the ATRL Navys’ obsession with Tay needs to be studied, it was an issue even before AH stomped LMU

In that case I guess we can pivot to how Rihanna had bought ads displayed all over YouTube for LMU first week and still failed? The audacity to come for Midnights having a random pop-up that’s obv Spotify’s doing itself, after 3 weeks of slayage, considering that. OTHs have no sense of shame 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, CBC said:

she's so desperate

SelfreliantLimitedAustralianfreshwatercr

YO :dies: What is this :bibliahh:

OT: like 65% isnt enough :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Telling people they're scrambling while scrambling. Embarrassing

Bringing in a less intrusive promo tactic from Billie is a very stale tactic otherwise known as deflection.

It's like if I told you Tyler The Creator has 0 top ten singles and 0 relevant, multi-platinum albums & pretended it was a valid defense

1697058791_gqTheDefinitiveGuidetoTylerth

On YouTube too.. with huge ass banner (it took half of my browser page) to stream MIDnight… chile

I never see any artist doing that. 

5 hours ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

She don’t fit my algorithm and they pushing hard. :dies:

:rip:

4 minutes ago, wish said:

Bringing in a less intrusive promo tactic from Billie is a very stale tactic otherwise known as deflection.

It's like if I told you Tyler The Creator has 0 top ten singles and 0 relevant, multi-platinum albums & pretended it was a valid defense

What's Tyler have to do with it? Isn't that deflection sweaty?

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

What's Tyler have to do with it? Isn't that deflection sweaty?

That's literally what I just said...?

"Acting dumb for ATRL" indeed

They also said she didn’t have it first week but all the Spotify mixes heard her songs shoved in there for me even though I never listen to her. Payola Princess. 

5 hours ago, wish said:

Here come the Swifties convincing themselves that this isn't incredibly desperate :rip: and if any other artist did this, you would agree

5 hours ago, Shelter said:

Comments like this and in others threads just show most of you only stan success. :skull: it’s not the first time today I’ve seen people say it’s ok for Taylor, when most would be dragging other girls. 

exactly. Hypocrites. Her legacy is selling, her incredibly inconsistent songwriting and ME!.mp3 feminism will be ignored like it should be.