Top Posters In This Topic

• wish

• Headlock

• PoisonedIvy

• Monster Queen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, wish said:

Anti-Hero has been falling off of the top spot for the past few days so this seems like a very timely, calculated push to boost her numbers.

Not sure if it'll work, considering they're throwing EVERYTHING at the wall and even shoving her down rap/r&b fans' throats :dies: How desperate

You don’t even know what you’re talking about, Anti Hero is #1 on global Spotify again already just five days after Drake’s album release, for its FIFTEENTH day at the top spot :dies:  :deadbanana2: In what world is it falling off. It’s also predicted to stay perched at #2 on the BB200 even with 7 of the 16 Drake tracks leaping into the Top 10.

Is it really desperation when your 19th? 20th? Day is still doing bigger numbers than certain other A-list girls recent albums 1st day streams.. especially ones that were follow ups to huge AOTY winning eras 

spacer.png

Not this Billie Stan losing **** over one notification when Billie's flops never leave TTH for years :deadbanana4: 

Just now, Contessa said:

I have her blocked and still got this popup. I'm tired.

Her haters being unable to escape Her Excellency is just so satisfying to me

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

You don’t even know what you’re talking about, Anti Hero is #1 on global Spotify again already just five days after Drake’s album release, for its FIFTEENTH day at the top spot :dies:  :deadbanana2: In what world is it falling off. It’s also predicted to stay perched at #2 on the BB200 even with 7 of the 16 Drake tracks leaping into the Top 10.

Well of course it's #1 again, they're sending her album to every single person on the damn app! :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Y’all this “payola” is getting ridiculous.  I was sitting at home answering emails, and Spotify hacked into my computer, opened Spotify and played midnights because I only listened to 69% of it.   

Edited by byzantium

2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I hope it appears every single day for the next week for you. :heart: 

1 minute ago, wish said:

Well of course it's #1 again, they're sending her album to every single person on the damn app! :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

… the song is #1 today… for yesterday’s streams.

a day before today’s pop up began. 

So, no, it’s #1 on its own merit. Just like the song and the album had been for 14 days prior, with no pop up needed for any of those days :skull: You are so naive.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

It’s actually the song’s 17th day at #1! It’s only left for 2 days; Drake’s 1st day and then again on his 4th day. It’s back to #1 now with a massive gap. So yeah even better :gaylorcat1:

3 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Not this Billie Stan losing **** over one notification when Billie's flops never leave TTH for years :deadbanana4: 

Happier Than Ever also was promoted on Spotify’s homepage for like a week and you couldn’t escape the ad :rip: It was the first time they’ve ever done that and still haven’t done it again since. But a random pop-up that you can close easily, prompting an album once it was proven to be actually record-breaking and historic (no 35M first day allowed), is their issue? Interesting.

I just opened a new Spotify account (used AM before) and got Midnights tracks in my FYP even though I’ve never listened to Taylor yet. 

57 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

She don’t fit my algorithm and they pushing hard. :dies:

My ears are blessed at 0% :alexz:

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

I just opened a new Spotify account (used AM before) and got Midnights tracks in my FYP even though I’ve never listened to Taylor yet. 

And then everyone stood up and clapped.

1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

It’s actually the song’s 17th day at #1! It’s only left for 2 days; Drake’s 1st day and then again on his 4th day. It’s back to #1 now with a massive gap. So yeah even better :gaylorcat1:

Wait you’re right :ahh: That just makes this lame attempt even more hilarious.

This would actually make me want to get an album to 100% lol

49 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

I had that pop up on my Spotify too today. :dies: Between that and the algorithm repeatedly trying to force her newer music on me with autoplay, I felt compelled to block her. :dancehall2:

10 minutes ago, Contessa said:

:hoetenks:

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

And then everyone stood up and clapped.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Contessa said:

spacer.png