• PoisonedIvy

• Monster Queen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Source, here you go 

Twitter for iPhone 

:toofunny2:

But when Rihanna received those massive radio updates she was tore down to pieces by the swifties. 

I think it’s a smart move, i applaud her/ her team for the idea, to keep the momentum going.:clap3:

1 hour ago, Winged said:

Yeah but I have never listened to it and i sold it on eBay 

…meaning you still “gave her your coins” :rip:

13 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Source, here you go 

:bibliahh: TaylorAdele debuts embarrassing Spotify payola :bibliahh:

This is such an embarrassing thread... of course Spotify is gonna support and promote their most popular artists and their achievements. Stop setting Billie up for a damn pop up :rip: Nobody cares

3 minutes ago, Rihannito said:

But when Rihanna received those massive radio updates she was tore down to pieces by the swifties. 

I think it’s a smart move, i applaud her/ her team for the idea, to keep the momentum going.:clap3:

…because the Navy repeatedly dragged Taylor (and others) for these same tactics and said Rih would never resort to such things

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

2022-11-10-10-47-39.png

what now?

Just take that L already. It's getting embarrassing (It's always been like that but still)

10 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Yeah very big part of Twitter users use iPhone, very shocking i know

brigitte-nielsen-confused.gif

Edited by Artistofthedecade

and what about it?

I had the exact same pop ups for Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande and more... yet I didn't see much more meltdowns from y'all

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

1 minute ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Yeah very big part of Twitter users use iPhone, very shocking i know

Nah that troll was trying because that screenshot looks like it's from Android.

But it just showed how desperate that user is since there are receipts about it everywhere.

The monsters disguising as Taylor fans is SENDING me:bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

2022-11-10-10-47-39.png

what now?

Just take that L already. It's getting embarrassing (It's always been like that but still)

Well isn't this interesting :ahh:

13 minutes ago, Headlock said:

…because the Navy repeatedly dragged Taylor (and others) for these same tactics and said Rih would never resort to such things

spacer.png

Rihanna always had HUGE radio support, diamonds  almost had the same AI in its first week! But this newbies who just joined this website yesterday and suddendly become chart experts are dragging the queen of radio for being the queen of radio.

This being said, im not against using tactics/payola, if this will help the overall sales/performance. Im super proud of miss Taylor, her hard work is paying off.

Edited by Rihannito

Nothing wrong with this but Swifties should not act as if Swift is not above this payola tactics that they love attacking other girls for lmao

2 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Yall are literally just delusional and dumb. The way fantasy worlds yall build yourself just so you can say nonsensical insults like this is insane just because spotify highlighted her album the same way it has many others :skull:

OTHs are all delusional and always embarrass themselves, are we surprised? :ahh:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

3 facts about me. 1. I troll other fanbase threads and play victim/report. 2. I am obsessed with you. 3. Did I tell you how much I love to play victim?

something has certainly got you in a headlock 

image-4.gif

48 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Source, here you go 

Ahhhhh :ahh:

queen-3.thumb.gif.d03fb87a302d216f498de6

I'm losing it :ahh:OMG, imagine dragging Taylor for "debut embarrassing Spotify payola" and it eventually reveals that Adele is the one who debuts it, I can't

Edited by Monster Queen

21 minutes ago, Rihannito said:

Rihanna always had HUGE radio support, diamonds  almost had the same AI in its first week! But this newbies who just joined this website yesterday and suddendly become chart experts are dragging the queen of radio for being the queen of radio.

This being said, im not against using tactics/payola, if this will help the overall sales/performance. Im super proud of miss Taylor, her hard work is paying off.

You do realize most of them joined this site during oldATRL :gaycat6:

Anyway, you can't simply compare radio audience back in 2012 with 2022. The audiences multiple times bigger ten years ago, it seems you are not even familiar with radio airplays :redface: