Hot 100 early predictions (Winston): Drake & 21 Savage debuts 16 tracks on Top 40

Renan90

He could possibly have the entire top 10 if he releases before Taylor :deadbanana:

Cuff It gaining :jonnycat:

Looks like the better song and artists are taking the top spot next week :clap3:

So Anti-Hero will almost certainly stay top three and protect her records, a smash :alexz3: Probably back to #1 the week after, too.

Without the big Rich Flex increase today this would have been a really close #1 race :katie:

And radio being increased and Drake just not caring at all :deadbanana4:

Really annoying that the 2 biggest US artists released so close to each other

Taylor's record remains intact. Rich Flex indeed.

insta-tay.thumb.gif.08c3c625d5cb44b0da69

Nobody's doing it like her, not even one of the biggest male rappers in the world. She's the only one. :jonnycat:

Thanks Anti-Hero and Unholy for keeping that record locked down and away from those Treacherous Twins :clap3:

So now every time a streaming titan releases this is what gonna happen to the chart? :gaycat6:

Congrants to them but it's kinda annoying, must be because i dislike Drakte. :skull:

the hero we deserve still top 2

45 minutes ago, Sept said:

He could possibly have the entire top 10 if he releases before Taylor :deadbanana:

Cuff It gaining :jonnycat:

would they? unholy/bad habit seem to have a good lead over his 9th and 10th songs

Edited by fridayteenage

37 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Lift Me Up :deadbanana2:

It's doing better than expected considering it has 14 Drake songs above. Without him it would have been #7

The fact LMU could've just fallen to #7 without the album bomb is pretty surprising ngl.

i will be swinging on Drake for clearing Midnight Rain out of the top 10 when i see him :biblio:

23 minutes ago, Trash said:

So now every time a streaming titan releases this is what gonna happen to the chart? :gaycat6:

Congrants to them but it's kinda annoying, must be because i dislike Drake. :skull:

There is still no artist beside Drake and Taylor to ever have more than 5 top 10s at once.

The Beatles and Juice Wrld had 5.

But yeah Drake still smashing this hard with a collab album is :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

the hero we deserve still top 2

would they? unholy/bad habit seem to have a good lead over his 9th and 10th songs

After the radio change, yeah

Sam, Kim & Taylor holding for dear life :clap3:

Rihanna Gurl NOOO, you guys suck…

the song is so beautiful, the racism jumped out :biblio:

Edited by Yog

Oh wow, AH would've actually been #1 for yet another week if it wasn't for Drake. That stability is pretty crazy.

Cuff It also only dropped 2 spots despite the massive bomb above it.. it's gonna leap so much next week

Ugh, Taylor, release the signed digital copies baby girl. Don't let Drake take the #1 :sad:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.