#Billboard200: #120 Good Girl Gone Bad

ddddynamite

@WeFoundTrouble this is what I meant. Imagine if she was still active and had tik tok in play. She’d be storming the BB200 (and other album charts globally) with the likes of Taylor and Drake. I imagine GGGB, ANTI, LOUD, and Unapologetic would be charting currently, if not re-entering constantly, in addition to 2-3 albums she would’ve released by this point :lakitu:

Lemme Get That’s impact

Music peaked at the Push Up On Me / Don’t Stop The Music transition :coffee2:

1 minute ago, RihFenty20 said:

@WeFoundTrouble this is what I meant. Imagine if she was still active and had tik tok in play. She’d be storming the BB200 (and other album charts globally) with the likes of Taylor and Drake. I imagine GGGB, ANTI, LOUD, and Unapologetic would be charting currently, if not re-entering constantly, in addition to 2-3 albums she would’ve released by this point :lakitu:

I wish Halloween music was played all month like Christmas music, Disturbia would get GGGB 4-5 guaranteed weeks on the chart every year :gaycat6: But you’re right, if she would get back to frequent Rihleases I have no doubt that her streams would keep her charting multiple albums at once. In fact she’s really the only other woman besides Taylor I think that could consistently do it.

Why did she rihtire when the metric she’s best at (streaming) became the dominant longevity factor for the BB200 :rip: 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I wish Halloween music was played all month like Christmas music, Disturbia would get GGGB 4-5 guaranteed weeks on the chart every year :gaycat6: But you’re right, if she would get back to frequent Rihleases I have no doubt that her streams would keep her charting multiple albums at once. In fact she’s really the only other woman besides Taylor I think that could consistently do it.

Why did she rihtire when the metric she’s best at (streaming) became the dominant longevity factor for the BB200 :rip: 

This part, she’s so annoying. But whatever, she changing the western world so she gets a pass. I just wanted you to see an example of what could’ve been because you were acting like she’s regular and not one of the biggest artists ever + the OG streaming act. :lakitu:

1 minute ago, RihFenty20 said:

This part, she’s so annoying. But whatever, she changing the western world so she gets a pass. I just wanted you to see an example of what could’ve been because you were acting like she’s regular and not one of the biggest artists ever + the OG streaming act. :lakitu:

If i acted that way I was wrong, forgive me bby :kiss: She’s definitely the OG stream girl, + those digital record sales are astronomical too. If I ever downplay Rih it’s just because you go too hard on my girl :chick3: But just know I never mean it :lakitu: 

2 hours ago, ddddynamite said:

Push Up On Me did that :gaycatina1:

Mariah Carey GIF - Mariah Carey Classic GIFs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.