• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starchild

• Ms. Togekiss

• pride4jc1222

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

the way its not even a close race despite the insane radio payola and fraudulent sales :deadbanana4: I just know they're gonna come out with something goofy and Payola Me Up will somehow end up on top :deadbanana4:

Not "data issues" 

What's there to count at this point? The data should be automatically calculated. And no way fake sales can be reported like this, can it? 

Kim Petras has been scheming to stomp on both Swift Enterprises and Fenty Fraudulence I hope.

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

this reminds me of when Levitating was supposed to go #1 but got blocked by butter

yeah, fraud is brewing

That was actually LTDO that blocked Levitating. Butter blocked Good 4 u and Stay from getting more weeks at #1.

1 minute ago, pride4jc1222 said:

That was actually LTDO that blocked Levitating. Butter blocked Good 4 u and Stay from getting more weeks at #1.

ohp thanks, my memory is clearly shite :rip:

still fraud incoming if a certain song ends up #1

V3NmA5t.gif

If true, why does Disney even care so much :deadvision:

The song was DOA and no one is checking in. The song won’t make a hit movie. They already have people perched to see how they will celebrate Chadwick. They don’t need shady tactics and embarrassing pushes. It just hurts his legacy. Rih clearly doesn’t care about the song much either, it’s just so messy on their part. I blame Disney and that’s it tbh 

Edited by youreyesgocold

13 minutes ago, Literature said:

Billionaires buying out private corporations, what else is new :coffee2:

V3NmA5t.gif

:rip:

49 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Not "data issues" 

What's there to count at this point? The data should be automatically calculated. And no way fake sales can be reported like this, can it? 

I know. The tracking week ended on midnight Thursday->Friday. With the technology we have today, it shouldn't take almost 4 days to calculate the data. The Hot 100 should be released no later than Saturday, so we can leave one tracking week and move on the next much more smoothly.

Edited by pride4jc1222

Did the check that bounced back finally clear now?

ZBRTA9j.gif

Edited by The Music Industry

SCAM QUEEN!! You played fair for decades while the rest pulled every trick in the book for half the success with a tenth of the taste and excellence.

the rihanna stans are preparing to fight for their fave so bad rn

1 minute ago, MingYouToo said:

the rihanna stans are preparing to fight for their fave so bad rn

the only time Rihanna's EVER rallied for a number one was S&M Britney remix. Y'alls faves do stunts and cheating little tricks EVERY release.

We're not even sure if she's number one but if she is, She deserves it.

2 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

the only time Rihanna's EVER rallied for a number one was S&M Britney remix. Y'alls faves do stunts and cheating little tricks EVERY release.

We're not even sure if she's number one but if she is, She deserves it.

I’m sorry but the tricks she has done for LMU(biggest radio payola/10 versions videos/5 versions digital single/fraud sales) already beat everyone. At least most of our favs won’t let Billboard 

mysteriously remove their sales and delay the chart:bibliahh: And no, she doesn’t deserve it, this song only spent like two days in the top 10 US AM/Spotify and now is out of top 50 after just one week

49 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Did the check that bounced back finally clear now?

ZBRTA9j.gif

Still bouncing back and forth by the looks of it

ZBRTA9j.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.