H100: Anti-Hero 2x #1, Lift Me Up #2, Shirt #11

Renan90

7 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

If we want a more accurate chart, those radio numbers need to be cut in half.

You dont need to do that :celestial5:

Can just adjust how man millions of airplay are equal to 1 million streams. Or get rid of radio completely

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Ger

• pride4jc1222

• Renan90

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least this is done now.

This last week has been absolutely humiliating for Rihanna and her team, everything from the stunts they did, the tricks they pulled to the embarrassing behavior of some of her stans online throwing spiteful tantrums all over.. all for a #2 debut, with a large amount of point difference with the #1 song at that. And the #1 song isn't even particularly massive.. like yes it's big, but it's not an Old Town Road.

It's actually sad, because it REALLY didn't need to be this way. It probably would've debuted at #2 regardless (#3 at the lowest), and that would have been an incredible peak for this song. It would have been celebrated. But because all of the things that happened, now it just looks.. bad :deadbanana2: there was literally no reason for this whatsoever. 

But anyway, congrats to them both. 4 songs in Top 10 for Miss Swift including the #1, and a #2 for Miss Fenty, which is still very respectable debut. Love having so many women in the Top 10 this week. Wish SZA made it though.

Taylor :clap3:

Rihanna #2 stop pretending this flop is not easy to get 32 Top 10 singles 

Nicki back into the Top 10!!! Stay mad ATRL

Not Swifties talking about fraud when 2 years ago Taylor discounted her discounts to 38 cents only to break the record for biggest drop from #1 of all time :gaylorcat2:

2 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Not Swifties talking about fraud when 2 years ago Taylor discounted her discounts to 38 cents only to break the record for biggest drop from #1 of all time :gaylorcat2:

Why are they working overtime to peddle a false narrative? Please get a hobby. :deadbanana2: Rihanna not going #1 for the 15th time is not the L they’re acting like it is. :rip: They want Me! to be erased so bad.

30 minutes ago, Forevermore. said:

Well, at least this is done now.

This last week has been absolutely humiliating for Rihanna and her team, everything from the stunts they did, the tricks they pulled to the embarrassing behavior of some of her stans online throwing spiteful tantrums all over.. all for a #2 debut, with a large amount of point difference with the #1 song at that. And the #1 song isn't even particularly massive.. like yes it's big, but it's not an Old Town Road.

It's actually sad, because it REALLY didn't need to be this way. It probably would've debuted at #2 regardless (#3 at the lowest), and that would have been an incredible peak for this song. It would have been celebrated. But because all of the things that happened, now it just looks.. bad :deadbanana2: there was literally no reason for this whatsoever. 

But anyway, congrats to them both. 4 songs in Top 10 for Miss Swift including the #1, and a #2 for Miss Fenty, which is still very respectable debut. Love having so many women in the Top 10 this week. Wish SZA made it though.

The essay. :rip: The peak can still be celebrated. Nobody actually gives a ****. :toofunny2: 

2 hours ago, Sg123 said:

No predictions for next week yet hey? I wonder where Anti-Hero will land with radio weight being increased as it will be much higher than Drake's songs 

Given how misogynistic Drake's album is I hope Taylor does end up blocking him. 

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

Weeks in Top 10

30: As It Was

13: Bad Habit & I Like You (A Happier Song)

11: Super Freaky Girl

5: Unholy

2: Anti-Hero, Lavender Haze, Midnight Rain & Bejeweled

1: Lift Me Up

predicting AIW serving the longevity lineage:

2021: Blinding Lights

2022: Heat Waves

2023: As It Was 

12 minutes ago, collin said:

The essay. :rip: 

Sorry, I forgot people on ATRL loses focus after reading half a sentence. I'll make my thoughts more brief next time?

13 minutes ago, collin said:

The peak can still be celebrated. Nobody actually gives a ****. :toofunny2: 

Which I literally did in that post if you bothered to read! Cheers.

2 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Given how misogynistic Drake's album is I hope Taylor does end up blocking him. 

This is why we need radio guys, stop the radio hate :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Forevermore. said:

I'll make my thoughts more brief next time?

That would be awesome, especially the fanfic ones.

1 minute ago, collin said:

That would be awesome, especially the fanfic ones.

Lucky for you, I don't post those. :clap:

Some of the rih fans are fuming acting like people are insulting her:redface: it's atrl everyone gets made fun of a bit, she just hadn't released in years, chill

54 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Except Swifties admitted it meanwhile Navys and OTHs went back and forth denying and put all the blame to her label and Disney. At least we are not hypocrite. Now Navy become a complete clown, not just LMU serving the biggest fraudulent we've ever seen it also failed to hit #1 despite all those desperate tricks. :gaycat7:

congrats to lift me up having one of the 3 biggest radio debuts of the century 

I mean some Swifties are being a tad too petty but lbr this payback was a longtime coming when there were celebrations about Me! debuting at #2 and Taylor being "over" I remember it vividly.

All mpgs get dragged for underperfoming, even for slow soundtrack singles apparently. The difference now is Rihanna hadn't released for 6 years so she's been immune to these lashings since we could reference her last album and singles which were successes. So yeah the stan world was definitely gonna clown her for this stunt it was inevitable. It still has no bearing on her relevance and status within the music industry. 

For real this week is so messy with LMU fraudulent fiasco and SZA posting and celebrating over fake chart :ahh:

The rightful #1. No frauds allowed :heart:

Poor SZA celebrating a fake Top 10 though :toofunny2: 

5 hours ago, Capruni said:

So sad “Lift Me Up” didn’t debut at #1, hope it manages to reach #1 in January…

It’s about to drop like 20 spots with only

radio holding it up this week… it’s never reaching #1. Even if it gets a resurgence when the movie drops, people just aren’t resonating with it.

Just a reminder to the Rih fans that bringing up ME! or Willow isn’t the gotcha moment y’all think it is. ME! pulled genuinely massive numbers all around the board (incl streams) and Willow’s streaming difference between the song it was fighting for #1 with was negligible. So her fighting for the #1 in both cases was more than justified, though both were embarrassing and literally all of us admit that.

Not at all comparable to the Navy lashing out over people calling out the initial questionable numbers (we were called conspiracy theorists and then proven right) and not accepting the L here. Also not comparable to LMU’s attempt when it was carried by the biggest radio launch of all time (relative to debut vs AI levels) and streams were way behind Anti-Hero, especially On-Demand.

And tbh I’m in no way even making fun of y’all here, Rihanna’s debut isn’t even bad. The tactics they pulled make it look bad, but it’s still not like she debuted at #50 type of ‘bad’. It’s just the aforementioned comparisons are just tired, it’s not giving what y’all thought it would give. Rihanna will have more chances at #1 whenever she releases her album or even just another properly promoted single that is better. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.