Pop Girls Best Selling Songs WW, LORDE enters TOP20

Cryptique

On 6/2/2017 at 2:16 PM, PhreshDiamond said:

Wow Rihanna :clap3: 

Such consistency over 10 + years no one comes close to her. She was so easily able to transition from sales to streaming as well :jonny: while the other girls Bar Adele died like flies. :toofunny2: 

Will be interesting to see if Taylor falls inline with Adele and Rihanna 

Or Gaga, Beyonce and Katy 

Beyoncé is a bigger streaming force on everything beside YouTube. Her catalog was steamed 882m times last year. That's more than any other female artist. She's also the only female artist to gather 115m streams in 4 days and that was with tidal.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• PhreshDiamond

• All In My Head

• Beyonce_runthis

28 minutes ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Beyoncé is a bigger streaming force on everything beside YouTube. Her catalog was steamed 882m times last year. That's more than any other female artist. She's also the only female artist to gather 115m streams in 4 days and that was with tidal.

oh girl. No one believes this :toofunny2: not with under 1 million subscribes :ahh: 

Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

oh girl. No one believes this :toofunny2: not with under 1 million subscribes :ahh: 

They had 3 million subscribers at the time. Free trial were giving out. The number have been confirmed. Anyway Beyoncé's catalog was still streamed more than the other girls. 

Just now, Beyonce_runthis said:

They had 3 million subscribers at the time. Free trial were giving out. The number have been confirmed. Anyway Beyoncé's catalog was still streamed more than the other girls. 

:toofunny2: Its just a plain LIE though. 

girl just take the loss. We all know beyonce doesn't have any kind of streaming or single power. 

:toofunny2: Its just a plain LIE though. 

girl just take the loss. We all know beyonce doesn't have any kind of streaming or single power. 

Beyoncé's catalog streams last year 882m

Rihanna's catalog streams last year 633m

she yes Beyoncé does have streaming power. Beyoncé released self titled a year after it was released on Spotify and it had 1b+ streams.

Just now, Beyonce_runthis said:

Beyoncé's catalog streams last year 882m

Rihanna's catalog streams last year 633m

she yes Beyoncé does have streaming power. Beyoncé released self titled a year after it was released on Spotify and it had 1b+ streams.

And Anti was streamed like 2 billion times :toofunny2: nice how you left that out. 

Kesha has sold over 15M WW with Tik Tok and nearly 10M WW with Timber, why does this list omit her?

And Anti was streamed like 2 billion times :toofunny2: nice how you left that out. 

The point was Beyoncé is a steaming force too. Anti is also on every streaming service. If Beyoncé wants the steams she can get them

1 minute ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

The point was Beyoncé is a steaming force too. Anti is also on every streaming service. If Beyoncé wants the steams she can get them

why does she hide behind Tidal then.

Ever since 4 flopped she has been scared to offer up traditional single releases and hides behind tidal and surprise releases. 

a few more that are not included:

Kelly has Stronger, which sold over 5M just in US+UK alone.

Pink has at least two 5M+ sellers - So What and Just Give Me a Reason.

Avril has Girlfriend, which sold over 5M (wiki says it sold over 10M, but there is no source for it, so I'll stick with 5M+)

5 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

why does she hide behind Tidal then.

Ever since 4 flopped she has been scared to offer up traditional single releases and hides behind tidal and surprise releases. 

Beyoncé is a part owner of tidal. Why wouldn't she support her business? 4 was an underperformance just like Rated R.

9 minutes ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Beyoncé is a part owner of tidal. Why wouldn't she support her business? 4 was an underperformance just like Rated R.

:rip: Rated R that had massive WW singles, sold 3.5m (more with SPS)  a #1 smash hit single, 3 top 10s? 

Yeah, no don't compare them. 

39 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

:rip: Rated R that had massive WW singles, sold 3.5m (more with SPS)  a #1 smash hit single, 3 top 10s? 

Yeah, no don't compare them. 

4 also sold 3.5m pure sales. Love on top, best thing I never had and run the world sold over 3m.  

Edited by Beyonce_runthis

1 minute ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

4 also sold 3.5m pure sales. Love on top, best thing I never had and run the world sold over 3m.  

didn't it peak in the low 40s or 50s :rip: 

:zzz: 

Why can't I find BOMT ans S&S in the list ? Both sold +10M ww

I don't see Toxic either that sold 6M ww

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

10 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Avril has Girlfriend, which sold over 5M (wiki says it sold over 10M, but there is no source for it, so I'll stick with 5M+)

Um JGMAR alone in US did 4.2Million

22 hours ago, PhreshDiamond said:

didn't it peak in the low 40s or 50s :rip: 

:zzz: 

29. (but Beyoncé has longevity). :coffee: How did that Anti world tour do again?

16 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

If we are using chartmasters as our source, then we need to add Royals.

http://chartmasters.org/2017/06/cspc-lorde-popularity-analysis/6/

Royals – 9,300,000

wow.. didn't know Lorde's been added.. lemme edit later cause I'm on mobile..

On 6/28/2017 at 10:36 PM, Nerevanin said:

On 6/28/2017 at 10:27 PM, gettsleazy said:

Kesha has sold over 15M WW with Tik Tok and nearly 10M WW with Timber, why does this list omit her?

my source is ChartMaster and these artists is not added yet.. 

On 6/29/2017 at 0:16 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Why can't I find BOMT ans S&S in the list ? Both sold +10M ww

I don't see Toxic either that sold 6M ww

what is S&S???

this is a compilation of digital sells.. and BOMT didn't even sell 10M with physicals as per ChartMasters.. Toxic didn't sell 6M digital too..

And Wow :eek: of Love Story being Taylor's best selling Single..

Edited by Yog

2 hours ago, Cryptique said:

my source is ChartMaster and these artists is not added yet.. 

Yeah, I get it, I just wanted to mention the songs in case someone was interested in if the three artists would have a place in the list, if they were included in the ChartMaster. :smile:

And I suppose that "S&S" is Scream & Shout.

@Cryptique i know its not important but in the OP you typed "SMASHA" instead of smashes or smash so just letting you know if you wanna edit it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.