• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Bloo

• Lovett

• BlueTimberwolf

Thats so horrible. :sad: 

As much as I love the show, its (Twitter) fanbase is one of the worst I have ever seen. Absolutely unhinged creatures.

I feel bad for him. the LGBTQ community should stop acting like others owe us a coming out

People are disgusting. I hope he's surrounded with right people around him, he's got a bright future

Mess. Twitter is a mess :dies:

I genuinely don’t care what some of you are about to say this really makes me feel so uncomfortable…I genuinely feel so bad for him :dancehall:

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

not the two threads being made at the same time :deadbanana2:

Love the webcomic, I knew the Netflix adaptation would be messy:eli:

Poor kid. Don’t know the specifics of how the “fans” forced him but it is absolutely disgusting. Same behavior as people making fun of Shawn Mendes and talking about his sexual orientation 

Heartbreaking. The para-social obsessions some people form on Twitter with celebrities is so concerning. 

You guys are weird. 

He's weird for playing a gay character when he knew there would be backlash. He should just admit he wanted a cheque. I kind of miss the days when straight actors who openly complain about how uncomfortable they were playing gay because at least you knew where they stood. 

This is so disgusting. Poor guy. :fish2::biblio:

I feel bad for him, coming out is a very hard thing for some people. 

I absolutely hate these twitter people :dancehall: he's just a teenager

Reading “forcing an 18 year old to out himself” literally made a knot in my stomach like… what absolute weirdo behaviour you have to exhibit to think this is okay.

3 minutes ago, Cloy said:

You guys are weird. 

He's weird for playing a gay character when he knew there would be backlash. He should just admit he wanted a cheque. I kind of miss the days when straight actors who openly complain about how uncomfortable they were playing gay because at least you knew where they stood. 

No. No one needs to come out so you can feel seen. Hes an actor who should feel the need to come out when he feels ready. not when YOU feel he should.

Didn't the director of the show outright say all the actors were casted b/c they were LGBT?  Wasn't that why the fans were upset? Bcuz they assumed he was gay?  Does he mean "come out" to the general public?

Is coming out so horrible? I don’t get it. If you’re not comfortable with that aspect of yourself don’t play roles where you are LGBT. 

At 18 I thought I was straight. confused in my early 20s. Im bi, on the asexual spectrum (in a happy gay relationship now). I don’t know how people can’t see that not everyone is like them and for some it takes TIME and experiences to understand their sexuality. 

3 minutes ago, Cloy said:

You guys are weird. 

It called “acting” for a reason.

gosh, i miss the old days.

and what about Gay Actor playing straight characters? Should we not allowed it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.